League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

LoLReply is pretty good if you have a PC, there is no easy or cheap way that I am aware of on the Mac.

If you would like, I would be more than happy to give you laning practice and try to give you feedback. There are also quite a few videos out there that can be useful.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the yung kt

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hmm. I disagree.

The way you rank up is not giving up and winning some of the games that you would have lost if you didn't persist after X or Y happened.

Let's look at it this way, you should win X% of games almost automatically and X% of games should be lost automatically (if you're playing in your elo). For example 30% straight wins, 30% losses and then theres 40% of games left that are even/close until the game ends. (percentages wildly differ from division, but whatever). Now the way you win more games and rank up is obviously trying to increase the straight wins (where you stomp lane and just snowball the map as you get better) but a huge part is turning around a seemingly lost game after 20 mins and win it (because instead of -Z elo you gain Z elo, which results in 2 times Z difference in elo).

I only surrender if the game has turned completely toxic or it's Xv5 (X =/= 5). Up until that point anything can happen.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

op.gg has a replay funcion (if you use "open current game info" at the loading screen) it will record the match for you and save it on the op.gg site. Truly, if you're not using op.gg as a whole you're doing it wrong.

note: it only starts recording from the point you click "open current game info" so you need to do it in the loading screen to get the whole game

5. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Anyone here playing on LAS? The friends I used to play with have sold their souls to Blizzard and now play Wotlk on a private server.

6. KTCAOP

Some people have moved over to LAN from NA since it has better ping for them. Don't know about LAS hough.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Thats what happens when you go AWOL for 8 months.

8. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Name on LAN is Ryotaro Dojima. Getting way better ping there.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

real

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

my LAN user is Mangule

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

EUw holla at me

12. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

So I feel liked I learned something after playing a match with DMR on one of his smurfs haha.

I had just ignored stats of champions for the most part, I did not know for example that Darius has the highest base hp regen. I'm going to play Darius with this in mind now when building items.

Also, I love any champion that I can build Frozen Mallet on. It's my favorite item.

13. TeaNinja

Seeking advice on the following champions:

Ahri:
    Akali:
    Alistar:
    Annie:
    Draven:
    Elise:
    Fiddlesticks:
    Fizz:
    Gangplank:
    Hecarim:
    Irelia:
    Jax:
    Karthus:
    Kayle:
    Kha'Zix:
    Leona:
    Lucian:
    Malphite:
    Nautilus:
    Nasus:
    Orianna:
    Pantheon:
    Quinn:
    Riven:
    Ryze:
    Shen:
    Syndra:
    Thresh:
    Tryndamere:
    Twisted Fate:
    Vayne:
    Veigar:
    Vel'Koz:
    Vi:
    Warwick:
    Xin Zhao:
    Yasuo:

14. KTCAOP

Waaaay too many. Limit it down to 6 at most.

And are you talking about playing as them or playing against them?

15. TeaNinja

Playing as them.

Draven:
    Vayne:
    Yasuo:
    Nautilus:
    Veigar:
    Irelia:

16. Loyaute

Was nice to finally play with you, DmR.

TeaNinja likes this.
  17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

dno
    the best way to get good at any champ is play them a lot, and play them differently to figure out how they work well for you

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I was mostly being cynical, I've seen the weirdest things turned, too

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

not my fault you're a Bane Shift-ass twitch

#hailfizzmasterrace

BurnPyro likes this.
  20. Loyaute

Yeah, I kind of just picked him and then got told where to go. Things went okay.

TeaNinja likes this.