It is almost 2015 and AA still doesn't have pariah

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Sep 5, 2014.

1. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Why?

Does he really need to have escape magic, healing hand, shield, Train NKD, Three Wishes, invigorate, drive, protection, zealory, train strike, train assault, havok's touch, tales of valor, might of ironfist, time warp, righteous deflection, quicken, mark of redemption, ancient implications, arctic gift, blizzard cloak, favor of the queen, containment unit, impervious, and many other things be at its disposal to be viable?

2. claydude5

Ur rite 21 damage 8 speed 3 def 80 hp is fine on a ghost unit

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

on the other hand if you gave him time slip he can 1 turn up to 2 champion easily

claydude5 likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Mimic?

Pariah isn't the problem. Ghost is. You could give those spells to a lot of champs and they'd be ballin' hard.

Baskitkase and Sirius like this.
  5. claydude5

Yes 150 nora to kill 1.5 runes is impractical. You forget that because unstoppable he doesn't lose ap.

I'm begging to doubt the reality of ghost being nerfed so I'm looking for alternatives.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Yes I agree that 150 is a wasye but i would take that risk if i manage to get that turnaround its situational

7. claydude5

That 150 nora is to drop 60 damage on something. The 150 nora still has 80 hp 3 def and Ghost. It is not the -150 nora investment you make it out to be.

8. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

The best thing ever is protection on AA while he is in ghost form.

3 rounds magic immunity, because Firk you, that's why.

Ballballer likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's cool because we designed champs to have one role instead of creating swiss army knives.

AA only tanks right?

10. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

It is not "almost 2015". It's just barely September.

jeeperz2 and DarkJello like this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Okay, go

12. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

He is talking about a combo of AA + spell or unit, not the suggested price.

claydude5 likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Iirc in one of the many AMAs something was mentioned about having different champs for different roles so diversity would be upon us again. I would have to look it back up, but I'm fairly sure something along those lines was stated.

I shoulda said "is immortal" instead of "tanks" then. #18sources

14. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Could solve everything by removing Ghost and its sidekick abilities, but I digress. Assuming nothing gets changed with Ghost, including its amazing 10 Nora price point:

AA needs to lose Loyalty outright so his price goes up and he loses some stats. Then he need to lose 5-7 DMG and 1-2 SPD and just become a tank. Finally, Titan needs to be re-priced to either 0 Nora (minimum) or something more along the lines of 5 Nora.

Dunno what his final price would end up being, but I'm guessing it would be roughly the same. Maybe a little lower, like high 80's. Dunno, these are just thoughts off the top of my head.

Sirius and BurnPyro like this.
  15. claydude5

He needs some sort of flavor. All the other titans "do" something. Removing ghost means he needs something new or he is just a boring vanilla.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The issue is Ghost. Deal with the issue.

Sirius likes this.
  17. Sepulcher

Replace it with Phase Shift. Now he can be "ooo scary bear ghost" but he's not Incorporeal 90% of the time.

18. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Give it combat awareness to sandbag it... /s

SPiEkY, DarkJello, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yes really.

20. Sepulcher

The changes I was talking about were assuming Ghost is staying. So if the stats were -20 Nora, losing Loyalty is +2 and Titan going to 5 is +13, so it would be around -5 total. It's still low, but at least the stats would take a huge hit.