Devour

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Xinde, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

I just noticed that it was buffed at some point to heal all champions instead of Moga only.

Except it still sucks (right now it's basically global 1-5 hp heal).

What if it healed champions in a "smart" way by only healing champions that are missing hp for their missing hp and subtracting that from the pool?

Would anyone consider running it then? Or what if it healed based on maximum hp (so you could sacrifice summoned meat).

2. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Yeah, it should definitely be better if it healed based on max damage. As of now, Nublin's Surprise Piez is the best spot heal that SP has.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Also, the pies can be used to contest fonts.

4. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

I'd use it if a hp pool could be implemented.

When I had it in one of my ranked bgs i scarcely used it mainly because the optimal situation was hard to come by. But it was fun using Devour + Lightning elemental.

Another way to improve Devour would be to make it aoe based. For example if devoured champ was 60 nora and there were 3 other champs within aoe than the 3 champs would heal 20 hp. (Nora cost/# of champs in aoe) There would be greater control over the healing.

5. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

That would work too. Although the hp pool wouldn't be that difficult to code (pretty easy algorithm for it that i thought of, so i would guess that there would be an even more optimal algorithm).