Conduit Affects...

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Raikan, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I decided to put together a list of damage sources that are redirected or reduced by Conduit 1/2. Please message me or post below and I will add. Also, please note whether it is Rank 1 or Rank 2, since I understand that there may be a difference and, for Rank 2, please describe whether the 40% reduction applied.

RANK 1:
    Righteous Deflection

RANK 2:

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Hold on............Righteous Deflection is considered global damage? o_O

The ones I know about are Balance, Dark Favor, Tome of Hate, Millenial Icequake, Cataclysm, Fiery Death, Grimlic's Treachery, and Soulsphere. The 40% reduction on rank 2 applies to all damage-based effects, but doesn't seem to work for loss of life effects.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Righteous deflection... Methinks it doesnt target the champion but applies a global damage to whoever deals ranged damage to the RDed champ.. But if it does, doesnt that mean Deflect is also global dmg?

Im confused

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I personally have played a game where righteous deflection damage was rebounded onto my sustainer, and it wasn't the closest unit at all. I'm not saying that it SHOULD be affected by conduit, just that it is. Seeing that happen made me think it would be helpful to compile a list through play testing.

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Blister too.
    Cataclysm should be, but I haven't tested (cataclysm has weird interactions sometimes. It doesn't seem to proc Fire Volatility or Acolyte like it should).

6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Black ice

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Iajabmaka Ice