Our Public Decks

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by soulmilk, Oct 9, 2014.

1. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

We are getting closer to steam release and other factions have started looking at their faction's public decks, so should we.

Cavernborn
    http://poxbase.com/deck/C6mc4IC3nc2zC5Tcq4C94ciVC5ncwHC3Qs5Qs1ks1is3ts6Ys59r16r2Wr=r2leje1Qe1j
    This BG was originally created as a Relocation Swarm BG. If it still should be one, I don't know.
    Hyaenid Spearman was nerfed quite heavily, not sure if he still deserves a spot in this bg.
    Voil Imperialist have become more voil based and doesn't fit this BG anymore.
    Voil Sorcerer have become more balanced compared to how OP it was before the revamp, however it feels out of place now. (Angel of Chaos fills this role AND have Pull for relocation fun.)
    This BG is for some unknown reason also lacking Tribal Post.
    Do this BG need a complete rework or just to get more focused?

Laughing Peaks
    http://poxbase.com/deck/CkxCaDCaFCuFCaGCaHC5TCwKcwYs5Qs1ks6_s3ts6Ys59s82r2Yr16r=rOeje1j
    Our Djinnless Hyaenid BG, quite strong in my opinion.
    Lacks a Shatter Option. Spearman used to have it.
    Lacks Magical Damage.
    The Exile currently doesn't have any synergy with the other champions. The Witchdoctor used to be that reason, but its auto upgrades is not Revere: The Exile. However changing his upgrade to Revere: The Exile would also make him lose cleanse, which is also bad.
    (I believe hyaenids can make new players interested in SP, let's make this one great.)

Please Discuss.
    Let's make something we can be proud about.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I like that Hyaenids are thematic, and work well. They're a good standard to build decks against.

I don't like how slapdash the Caveborn deck is. I think either focusing on knockback or relocation or voil or moga would be great, but don't just shove all of them into a deck.

soulmilk likes this.
  3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Cavernborn is better than Laughing Peaks.

4. soulmilk

Really? I am a bit surprised to hear that.
    But I guess it makes sense considering it have Voil Stormfliers, Voil Transporter, Dirge and Sceian.

5. soulmilk

Lots of people like pure Hyaenid builds with no Djinns.
    How come it's limited to 2 exos and no Legendary/Limited Edition runes? Pretty sure most of the current public decks already break those rules.

6. soulmilk

I can accept that. Will also make it feel like it's not too hard obtaining the runes to make your own deck by not stuffing the decks with high rarity runes.