Thank you greens for your excellent work.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Nov 1, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

H0spy complains after every match he losses. It's quite childish. I remember last time I beat him he went on about "oh golly gee wiz I didn't get any champs in my first 3 turns".

Heh.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I complained about that one because you decide to brag about barely winning after I didnt draw a champ for 3 turns on FW map. You were literally in my font before I even deployed but grats on that bud. I generally take losses well unless it's due to a bug or the guy decides to be a cocky asswipe, you fit the latter Kiwi.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  3. SaintKiwi

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Could you possibly ask the question with less large words so I can fully understand what it is your asking about and try to give you an answer? Sorry, but big words are not my forte.

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Translation:
    No one answered my questions, so idk wtf you *****ing about.

i wanted to talk about why we scry, and if we doing it for right reasons(ask Jesus).But i forgot *****es be crazy.

Your welcome.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Well thats a good question Legato and only reason I personally scry is to try and get champs revealed as quickly as possible, whether or not thats the right reason I have no idea. It does however seem like scrying could use some changing so it has a more strategic approach towards it, because as stated before in this thread the only downside to scrying is if your opponent is running a rush bg and on the most part you dont know it's a rush bg until it's too late.

I hope thats what you were looking for in regards to your question.

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Actually, I think IS avatar only has the faction bonus.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

No it has spell resistance, avatars dont benefit from the faction bonuses

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Did that change in the revamp?

10. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Okay, I'll start over:

The original question was: If you didn't scry would it have made a difference? I asked this because for the most part we just scry without thinking about it because the 'cost' associated with it never comes into play.

But this was answered when he said he did 80 damage, that's far too much and scry or no scry it wouldn't have made much of a difference especially given this damage is done with little to no interaction or counterplay on the part of the opponent. I don't think this is really what I'd call 'fun' for either side in that case(this means I support spell resistance returning).

Though it's not missed on me that when you have to transfigure and units are 5 spaces away you were probably losing to begin with(not enough to warrant 80 -> 0 however).

As for the scrying, maybe it's something we can revisit another time. Either way, given the state of the game, it's low priority.

11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Ignored, out of principle. That was one of the most ******* replies someone could possibly give to another person.

12. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

So you fell for the UD ploy :(

13. SaintKiwi

Match making at its finest.

Shoutouts to Dave Pilkey.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Legos, you can stop auditioning for Mod and go back to brospeak, the failed experiment is over.

Legato and Pedeguerra like this.