Returning Peaks Player

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ralaki, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Ralaki

Ralaki The King of Potatoes

I have not played in a few years, but wanted to give the game a shot again. I've picked up 90% of the legs and exos I was missing. My favorite race was always Moga, but preferred mixed race bgs. Can someone work with me on putting together a semi meta bg for peaks, and if Moga are on the bottom of our race themed bgs, then another race such as cyclops or voil bg to play with and relearn the game.

Exos missing.. Bloodhowler Alpha, Garin, Goliath Fesh, Kanen Crone, Voil Progenitor, Zolat.
    Legs missing.. Angel of Chaos, Moga's Lord Guard, Voil Infernal.
    No Harbs or Doombringers.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CdZc4Icy...h6cf0caacgJCwHs5Qs1ks3ts59s82r=R2ZrOr2le1fe1j

Similar to GQ's meta. Slaver's Whip for cliff diving; Slag Overmind instead of voil transporter 2x; voil infernal for detect, long range magic damage, and healing (sort of fills the role of 1 of GQ's transporters and his sorcerer). Overcharged golem + thunderhead totem is just so much burst damage to ignore...I take it over sceian. I used to use rupture, but I've split his roles between peaks dao and kanen slipped. Dao is better at defending w/ leap, reflexes, and init. 2; slipped is pure offense. Not sure how it's working out so far.

4. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

5. Raikan

I've never tried moga...who wants to micro manage that many champs :) That said, aren't moga aviators and moga hunters both considered "auto" for their super cheap surge and efficiency....71 nora for a 55 hp champ is pretty good, and then it spawns 2 champs when it dies...that's like a garu den mother hp ratio.

6. MadLotar

You would think so but moga scout is so cheap that it would come out way before a moga hunters. The best moga for the nora right now is moga Assault team, since it got it got "strength of body" about a year back, as a buff, and is only 66 nora.

*edit: people who play Kanen or stitched manage more champs the the average moga player. Pups are hardly an issue.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  7. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Ugh, no. Hunters is the best in terms of hp/nora. MAT seems great on paper till you actually use it against people that know what they're doing and it has almost no damage. MT6 is better then it in every way so if you're determined to run a tower of moga then use that one. I wouldn't run cannon in a pure moga deck since it's so expensive and doesn't have overseer.

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Artillery wins games.

9. MadLotar

You wouldn't run cannon, even after that massive buff? It has leap 3 and hit and run as upgrades, and encouraged and solo artillery on base.

10. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

In a LoRGSPC deck he's 2x auto but in moga you either want to spam cheap efficient moga to power totem or you want to drop boss lvl ghern to benefit from them. Cannon fills neither of those roles. I'm not saying the deck is bad if you run them but while you're dropping 1 cannon another moga player is spawning slinger, aviator and saving up for a ghern.

RedScarlet and Ballballer like this.
  11. Raikan

But Kanen have wonderful sprites and Stitched have a cool racial ability...moga look like rat sprites w/ dumbo ears....

12. Raikan

It better... lord knows w/ tortuns you'll never actually get your units to the enemy lines or shrine, so you better be able to blast them down from a distance.

Except for a time slipped pygmy...I guess.