Maxxarek: Dark Summons

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by RedDevil, Dec 12, 2014.

1. RedDevil

RedDevil The King of Potatoes

I'm having issues with Maxxarek's "Dark Summons" ability. Sometimes it spits a demon out of my runedock and sometimes it's just wasted AP, resets the huge cooldown, and doesn't do anything. Not even summon an imp... :(

The only demons I'm running in my BG that fall into the 65 and under range are Abyssal Fiends.

Am I the only person experiencing this? I'm sure he's not the most efficient rune out there, but I've been having a ton of fun playing around with him and using Deep Elf Priestesses to move him around the map. Just wish the awesome ability worked properly.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

While we are at it, Maxx should be changed so that his ability's CDs are only reduced when real champions die. It currently works off of summons, which is kind of okay, and Illusions, which makes it amazingly strong. Currently he is too good of a counter for Illusions.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Abyssal Fiends are 2x2 and the grid you select is the top corner of the fiend. To avoid blocked squares you need to select the one of the bottom two grids next to Maxx.

this was posted earlier

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Use Deep Elf Infiltrators also.