How to restart an infinite thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Chemical22, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

and then I can point out that global warming is bunk which would call into question your methods.

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Global warming is misleading. You should call it global extremism; the hole that we are putting in our Ozone is cutting off the shield against the atmosphere, makiong the summers hotter and the winters colder.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

And then we can all call you a very silly person ... Wouldn't it be great if we could split the planet

Atherhog likes this.
  4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I don't like splits.

5. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

@Ragic Unfortunatley us "scientists" have failed in our communications on global warming. For starters, you can't question Global Warming/Climate Change, call it what you will. The fact that it happens is simply that, a fact.

We can debate whether man has had a significant influence on the process. I personally feel that the methods are sound and the scientific basis is sound, so far I have not seen one valid argument against it.

The truth is this though. It doesn't matter.

The planet will warm and sea level will rise, whether as part of the natural cycle or at an accelerated level due to human intervention. We need to be prepared for these changes.

Out of interest, what is your issue with this statement:

"Increased atmospheric CO2 results in the "greenhouse effect". This leads to the planet "holding" more of the heat provided by the sun. Further to this, reduced ice coverage results in reduced albedo, which reduces the amount of sun reflected back from the planet and increases the heat absorbed by the dark ocean. Mankind has increased CO2 dramatically since the industrial revolution".

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

As I learned recently, increased particle count increases cloud condensation increasing the albedo again. Potentially promising

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ragic does not believe in facts that do no fit his worldview.

He is an olympic level mental gymnast.

there are loads of hoops and loops involved and sometimes on rare occasions you can see fox news regurgitate slanted worldviews into his beak, very majestic.

Boozha likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

co co, ca chu!

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    what did you just call my mother?

10. OriginalG1

[​IMG]
    i didn't think i could get sucked in but i have................................................................................

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

12. OriginalG1

cha, cha chia!

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

too much of that is actually bad for you, it might even cause you to stutter...

...oh.

14. OriginalG1

yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

coo-coo ca-choo

16. OriginalG1

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you didn't win