Get fired up with BurnPyro.

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by BurnPyro, Jan 17, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you're new/bad and feel like improving, send me a whisper when I'm online and I'll observe your game to help you out with whatever it is that you're struggling with.

edit: I should probably introduce myself for new people and whatnot.

Sup, I'm BurnPyro. Been playing for about 7 years now. I steadily hang around top 10 most of the time, depending on what I'm playing and how they're nerfing SL in the current patch (jk sok). I have experienced with all faction, though I'm more familiar with some than others.

I can help you with whatever it is you want to improve on. BG building, ingame tactics, finding out what sort of bg would suit you best, etc..

Hit me up.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Anima26, Gnomes, Uruboz and 8 others like this.
  2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Wait, was your post serious? Do you honestly believe in what you're saying?

First, if you want to help someone you don't say it in forums. You go into the game, pick a random low level, make sure he isn't an alt, and help him as you see fit.

You more than anyone know that very few new players come to the forums.

So yes, I'm trolling a useless BP thread.

Woffleet likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Anyone could use some help. Spamming random new account in the client seemed like a huge waste of effort. Not sure if I should be offended, but then again I haven't cared much for reputation the last couple of years.

If you don't like what you see, feel free to get out. You look incredibly silly trying to justify bashing a perfectly fine thread.

Tweek516, Netherzen, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Burnpyro has helped me. The skype 7 has taught me a lot.

Kudos to you burnzie, instead of getting buff or making another troll thread, you're helping out all the noobs.

Pipster and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

I was hoping this would be a rant and we would all discuss something that could entertain us all ( sort of like a new genuinely interactive social media site) or a new game.

6. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Hey Burn I just want to say that I really appreciate you helping people out. You're making a huge difference by seeking to improve the game play of the pox community. In fact to better communicate and properly train your students I suggest you use curse http://beta.cursevoice.com/ or skype.

Thank you again we need more teachers in this game.

For the future of Poxnora!

Anima26 and SaintKiwi like this.
  7. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

I really think you should go somewhere else to troll. If you haven't realized this someone is stepping up to help the poxnora community. Leave him be and let his knowledge feed the hungry brains of this community.

For the future of Poxnora!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

When I have asked who to watch to learn SL, your name (or some derogatory version of your name) gets brought up. I am seriously going to take you up on this.

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm in a csgo game atm, ill be on after

10. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

'*******' or not the guy is genuinely a good player. So that's one you can't go wrong with.

I really hope this expansion brings light and the veterans actively play the game, while they might come across bitter I'm sure they care.

11. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Hope you didn't mean only tonight. I have been drinking and I am about to go out again here in a few, so I will be of the wrong type of coherency for this to be beneficial in any substantial capacity. However hopefully another night you will be feeling as generous ;)

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'll be on tomorrow as well, might not be on the game but shoot me a forum PM just in case. Other days work too.

xezno likes this.
  13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

alright.

lush and burn, next time you feel like doing something like that, i'd advise doing it in PMs. while it may be entertaining for the rest of us to read your lover's quarrel, it really distracts from the thread.

also lush, burn kinda has a point about your logic. not that i think you'll hear me on this (and not that he's the nicest person about pointing out flaws, generally)

random spammers, you got sideswiped. sorry.

for the people questioning moderation, try going *to* somebody instead of staying here. might work better.

and covah, yeah someone can just go and remove all the extraneous messages from this thread.

good luck to new duders, and really anyone looking for tips. BP may be an ass sometimes, but he generally has a good head on his shoulders when he talks about gameplay. i hope this is a thing that more people do (you know, just trying to help)

and as a sort of sidenote contribution to the thread, i've never felt at all comfortable just going up to people in pox and telling them that i can make them better. it presumes a lot, and in more than a few cases it serves mostly to anger or annoy. it's much less stress for me, in a lot of ways, if i just let people curious come to me.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    Anima26 likes this.
  14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yea, this is one of those situations time won't tell.

I won't extend my failures in trying to clarify my point, so good luck to this thread.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@izmocat

skeezick.png

This is what I have for Skeezick. You really don't need blackguard, I run it for nostalgic reasons. A Skeezick Torch instead would be awesome. I don't run two waylays anymore since the nerf. Doctor and Scavenger are just such overpowered support runes that you just have tor run them.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

How come you don't run Bolters?

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

burn, pls get me out of uncommon

SaintKiwi likes this.
  18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

give him lim roons he make you poxmaster

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

They're not that special compared to the alternatives.

20. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Can you talk about scoundrel a bit? I have troubles justifying adding him in.

Also *lol at totem. I remember you advocating hard against that rune.