Discussion: The Ronin Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Actually it is at a lower HP. It was 20 now it is 15.

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Regen got a cost decrease

EDIT: Commander Draksar works and Sermon is on the change list but I dont remember what it was to know the diff.

KingJad likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

ye please i curious to see what statitis is

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Bit of a bummer, but Regen 3 at -2 could make high-regen BGs viable. Probably not - but worth a shot now.

5. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

so is the firk diplomat still going to cost 95 nora?

Goyo likes this.
  6. chickenpox2

so now elemental have no immunities that was their best feature though

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Sermon got changed because another faction is getting it, the wording was pretty obvious.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Looks like FW and FS got buffs due to the decrease in costs for attack: disease and attack: poison. Also there is a lot less disease immunity/resist running around which should help out FW a bit.

My beloved psychics got nerfed by losing psychic jab. Honestly, unless they get some really cool stuff in the new expansion (quite possible), I would move them from almost playable to unplayable.

Dissipate's cost increase hurts too with Augur. Not sure he is shoeboxed but that price bump hurts.

Semi-aquatics did not get a nerf like I was expecting.

Mixed feelings about construct immunities going away. On the one hand it will decrease their cost across the board, on the other hand they have a much worse match against Bleed and FW in general. Probably a net buff.

9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov how much are these mega boxes?

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This was not intended to be a buff patch.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I am sorry I just started playing SL, sorry for still being fairly new to the game, had to look at poxbase to see what it use to do, old wise one.

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

13. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

when the game will be back on-line?

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

list is too huge to even get a rough idea what cost will be like...

So far I don't see Mogas change, and maybe 1 new item related to it.

Disease and Poison decks are getting some love with the removal of Construct Immunities and Elemental Fortitude

15. chickenpox2

Damn still no 2v2 rank =/

16. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Its rather intriguing isn't it? on the one hand they buff psychic (presumably) by introducing new firk. And then remove psychic jabs ability to apply psychic vulnerability thereby nerfing it with the other hand. in the end we could just see them relegated to the same spot they are currently in, which would be a disaster considering all FS is getting is Firks. so if they get this wrong a lot of FS players may want an explanation. but I suppose we shall have to wait and see.

17. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

What are the shard rates ? :D

chickenpox2 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If Gravewatcher has to pay for those stats, he's getting a sizable nerf.

In general, how are costs handled for champions with changes? Is everything payed for unless otherwise specified?

19. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

What're these mega boxes

20. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Here are some of the new abilities while you wait :)

Stasis
    Nora Cost: -8
    Description: When this champion comes into play, it is Pacified and Immobile for 3 turns. This effect cannot be Cleansed.

Purging Flames
    Nora Cost: 8
    Description: When a champion within 6 spaces takes Fire damage, it is Dispelled if it is an enemy champion. If the champion is friendly, it is Cleansed instead.

Frost Mallet
    Nora Cost: 10
    Description: This champion makes a Frost attack at RNG 2-5. If the attack is successful, the target becomes Slowed for 2 turns. When this ability is not on CD, this champion's successful basic attacks cause Slowed for 2 turns.

Etherielin, Molosse, Nautilak and 3 others like this.
  21. chickenpox2

LOL thats all?
    statsis doesn't really balances shadowrakes 8 speed well i have to test it ofc