Discussion: The Ronin Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 20, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If the font is already contested, go right ahead. This bonus is actually a nice mirror to DMZ.

blaahahaha likes this.
  2. blaahahaha

blaahahaha Well-Known Member

its online ppl

hfok likes this.
  3. Anowon

Anowon The King of Potatoes

Why can forge some legendary runes and not others?

For example:

I can forge/sacrifice Arctic Delegate, but i can't forge/sacrifice Nefari Messenger

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You have it on some deck :)

5. Anowon

Anowon The King of Potatoes

I have 4 copies of Nefari Messenger, none in a deck. But 2 of these copies have " * " . :(

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There are some minor issues with certain runes in forge, but this should be fixed before long.

7. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I thought there was supposed to be a lot of vampire or bleed units from this expansion? Ud only got 1 bleed unit.

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

That's next expansion

9. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Oh than I don't really have any complaints for this expansion than.

10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I thought everyone wanted the IS font change to this? I expected more "omg thank you for stopping IS +1ap early game free wins." ...wierd

11. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

It's not people aren't happy it's that people are skeptical on rather this will create a similar balance issue. I'm happy the bonus was change. KF must be next.

12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I think we had to be prepared that the new font bonus had to do "something" though...

13. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

To be fair most of the early posters assumed it was in addition to the old bonus.

To be honest, I think it's pretty tame. Mild protection from contesting.

The downside is the design will make it look OP when it works and useless when it doesn't. So no matter what, it won't please anyone. But the Pox community doesn't want to be pleased, they want to be irrationally bitter (myself included). So... good design ;)

DarkJello likes this.
  14. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Gotta get your priorities straight. Hold off on your rent.

15. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I fail to see whats subjective. If you are blocked by a champion, it costs you more ap to avoid or unlock yourself unless you have mobility. Fact. Its not subjective. I havent created some fictional stage upon which this takes place. its simply a fact. please refer to the dictionary and take a piece of your own advice and stop talking.

16. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

Well, not getting 1 free ap at font is a huge nerf... Lets see how this works out.

17. m007kuzya

m007kuzya Well-Known Member

What this mean?
    Now all Skeletons from Wake of Dead spel and Graweyard relic are summoned, not real?

18. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

the skeletons from the wake the dead spell have always been summons. and those out of the graveyard should have been summons. it literally says in the tooltip for the graveyard. summon skeleton not deploy from the rune dock. was technically a long standing bug.

19. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Amber Wing: Did you notice upgrade path 2 only has one ability? Grant: Magical Aura

20. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Death Sentence both removed AND cost increased?

Throw Boulder
    • Name Change: Throw Boulder(was Hurl Boulder)
    • Nora Cost decrease (-1)
    Boulder Toss
    • Name Change: Boulder Toss(was Throw Boulder)
    What?

Also, the way it's set up, it becomes hard to tell if an additional change was made to a specific rune or if the change is just reporting the removal of an ability as listed above.
    Can we get a description of what the relevant starting abilities or upgrade path looked like before the change, or a "removed X from base" note?

And why does Daggerpede get CnC when it was removed from Sunderpede? Poor Sunderpede...

Also Bloodbow has only Bleed on path 1, Dark Familiar has only Elsari Dusk on path 2, Grintmaw Flamehurler has only Channel Damage on path 2

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015