Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Clueless

Clueless New Member

The
    There is also a "Gargoyle" race. I dont think any champion has that

2. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

When using the ability "Antagonize" (with units such as Darkmarsh Instigator) against the A.I , the enemy champion often attempts an illegal action, spamming the Combat Log for 15+ seconds with repeated illegal attempts. Following this long bugged sequence, the enemy champion does NOTHING, even if it's at near full AP and has a plethora of other valid options. Clearly this makes Antagonize a gamebreaking ability against the A.I , both literally and in terms of balance.

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Similarly, Charm and Fear conditions often result in enemy units not attempting to take ANY actions (sometimes they do, usually they do not), even if the originator of the condition is no longer nearby.

4. x255

x255 The King of Potatoes

Achievements don't display.

[​IMG]

ALT-TABing while in the Steam browser (rune manager, store, etc) and returning to the game causes the cursor to disappear most of the time.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  5. oppp7

oppp7 The King of Potatoes

Brain eater seems to crash the game when a Soulthirster kills a summoned unit, probably since they don't have upgrades.

6. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

It gets worse. If attempting an illegal action with an additional effect - I.e., Berserk Attack on a unit with Impenetrable - the AI will spam the combat log with 7 or 8 attempts over 15 seconds. Each one of these attempts applies a stack of Berserking (-2 defense); allowing the AI to reach something like -15 armor before passing the turn. Presumably works the other way around with Defensive Strike, too.

7. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

it wasn't a champ with iron will, warrogg doesnt have iron will and can mele zedin

8. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Warogg has Fearless on path 1 and Unstoppable base. It's weird, but it may have been a Warogg with Fearless?

9. Nora That

aah that damn fearless

10. Nora That

well that clears that up

11. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Snake Charmer's Summon Serpent ability states that the Poison Snake has Poison 3 but it only has Poison 2. Either the description is wrong or the Poison snake is getting jipped (he is even called Poison Snake, definitely needs the Poison 3).

Also using Overgrowth on a Proximity Mine will first spawn the Saplings and then destroy the Relic, often resulting in scorched Saplings. Maybe that is the way the spell is meant to work, but either way that should be addressed, since presumably all mine/traps work the same way with Overgrowth, often rendering the Saplings crippled.

Summoning Ritual states that a Stone Colossus is "Spawned" which is the same wording as runes like Overgrowth and Treehouse. However the Colossus is just a Summon, not a real unit, unlike the aforementioned runes.. So you are spending 65 nora AND sacrificing a real Dwarf, just to get a Summoned Stone Colossus to your nearest deployment zone. Who in their right mind would do that when you can just summon the real thing for nearly the same cost and at the deployment zone you want without losing a valuable unit?? Back in the day when Colossus had base 5 speed the 7 speed may have been a worthwhile upgrade, but now with 6 base speed the spell is straight up unplayable. Please fix it so that it Spawns a REAL unit as the wording insinuates and for consistency and balance's sake.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  12. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Statue of Xulos is not granting the appropriate amount of HP to Xulos. Occasionally it won't grant ANY hp boost whatsoever to Xulos. This has been mentioned numerous times in other threads over the past half a year and still hasn't been addressed.

The Ai rarely attacks with Skywing Imperator and often sits there with max AP eventhough it has plenty of viable moves. This is likely due to it having 2 breath attacks but no regular attacks, and presumably other Champions with similar characteristics (Siege Engine) may suffer the same buggy AI.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  13. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Artillery Marker stunned and knockbacked my Groble Rock Eater eventhough he has Rock Eater ability. Clearly this is a bug. I've also read about Artillery Marker stunning/knockbacking a unit with Bubble of Protection, which should not happen just like a unit wouldn't get destealthed since it didn't take the damage, the bubble did.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  14. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Defile Corpse (granted by Darkmarsh Blackstaff) did not save my champion from Final Word from a Lost Queen. It clearly is an On Death effect, so this is a backbreaking bug.

15. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Impact Strike (such as on Euan) does not knockback and damage non-flyers within 3 spaces of either the target or the user (e.g Euan). I have seen it not even work on enemy units within 2 spaces. If somehow its working correctly (doubtful) then the wording has to be drastically fixed. More likely though its not WAI.

Newer Avatars don't have the abilities they are supposed to, for example Lemsu does not have Spit Poison regardless of his level. This is a well known bug, its criminal that something that all newer players constantly use, and pay money for, Avatars, are not the equivalent of the older Avatars. Additionally the level up upgrades are completely inaccurate.

16. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

My game always seems to freeze randomly whenever its my enemies turn after the game has been going for a few minutes. I have to pause the game in order for the enemies to do anything. After this happens my game also freezes when loading up a skirmish match. This seems to happen every other skirmish match.

17. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

When you attack a champion with the ability stunning, the stunned effects duration is miscalculated as two turns under the stunned champions abilities.

18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Whenever a unit dies, the music stops playing. This happens on Steam version of PoxNora with Windows XP as a OS.
    Also I am not certain if it is intended, but Projection removes all buffs applied on a unit. (Easiest repro: deploy Ghost Stalker while Chained Fae is out, then use projection)

19. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Played the new campaign, in the last, third episode when I had captured all the fonts and killed all the enemies, I had to end turn for about 20 times till new enemies appeared.

Happened twice (second time didn't end turns enough times OR it didn't work like that).

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Thanks for all your reports, Slick! (And everyone else too)

I have added a number of these to our ticketing system, but I wanted to say that Summoning Ritual is one where the description will be corrected.