Anime.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I do not pay you to think.
    seriously though, mekaku city actors is pretty great and also sadly only 12 episodes long ( has great music too, since it started out as a music project that's not weird.)

2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Sounds interesting. Promise me it doesn't have any character deaths though. D:

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

does near death,dream sequences,time travel multiverse Firkery and coming back from sort of dead count? I promise it has nothing overly scary

( unless you have a snake phobia i guess?)

soulmilk likes this.
  4. soulmilk

I watched Steins;Gate, which have time travel multiverse sort of coming back from the dead. So Yes.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well I assure you they won't kill any characters just to Firk with your head.
    unless it's a dream/nightmare:

soulmilk likes this.
  6. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

I seem to gravitate to Anime that kills off it's characters. (As you can probably tell by my list).

I've found over the years, that universally, my favorites are the ones that don't pull punches. It's not that I go out looking for Anime that kill their characters, it's just that as I'm watching them, if it's an Anime I'm enjoying, they inevitably start killing off characters, lol.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

seems like genres like sport, slice of life, and comedy are not for you. wich is a shame cause Girls und Panzer is really a sport anime ( reality is a weird place)

8. soulmilk

Do characters die in this? @_@
    I don't know if I can watch it. The concept sounds really dangerous.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no they don't because .... the insides of the tanks are coated with ( what was it ... i dont remember)eh... magic so nobody ever gets killed by spalling metal or cracking their anime skulls, and also the shells have sensors in them so they don't ever get hit when they unbutton the hatches... but apparently sometimes an accident happens in wich they drown in their tank but the person that is the head of the team manning the main character ( who is a panzer IV & also an inanimate object) lost last years national final because she went and saved some now not drowned people. also I think the Stug III and it's team should have been main character:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    also peperroni and her CV-33 tankettes in the Anzio battle OVA are awesome.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    soulmilk likes this.
  10. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

I hadn't watched anime in years until recently I thought I'd give Attack on Titan a try. It started off good but holy shiz they talk too much about their feelings they are always in shock about something taking up half the episode or more its so annoying. I can't stand the little blonde b1tch I think his name is Aurin. Its interesting but there's just too much of that.

I prefer dubbed because it lets me appreciate the art rather than focusing on subs.

Saandro likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

how the hell do you hear a U and no M in the name Armin?

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

when is the second season of AoT coming?

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

That's opposite of me. I tend to enjoy anime where basically nothing happens.

soulmilk likes this.
  14. Qucas

Qucas Guest

That doesn't sound like fun

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

counterpoint:

Woffleet and Qucas like this.
  16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

That was entertaining

17. soulmilk

nichijou happen to be one of my favorite animes. <3

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Did Sakamoto tell you so?

soulmilk likes this.
  19. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Lies! You're the one who got me watching Modoka Magica, oh so long ago!
    So much surprises. :eek:

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty