Migration cannot be completed

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ahmetusta, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ahmetusta

ahmetusta New Member

Problem solved. And all the post content deleted.

Thanx

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

When you log onto Desert Owl Games, make sure you are logging in using your In Game Username, not your SOE Log in name.

3. ahmetusta

ahmetusta New Member

Thanx

4. KTCAOP

You account was transferred.

Again, when you log into poxnora.desertowlgames.com make sure your username is your in game username, not your SOE Log in name.

5. ahmetusta

ahmetusta New Member

Thanx

6. KTCAOP

I guess I am getting confused by when you say new username. You shouldn't be using a "new" username and when you migrated, it should only have given you the option to put in a new password and to verify your email.

For example, let's say my SOE login was IAmAFish

but in PoxNora, you see me as KTCAOP

When you go to poxnora.station.sony.com, I will log in with IAmAFish, get my code, transfer over, put in my email and password.

However, when I log in here at Poxnora.desertowlgames.com

I will log in using KTCAOP as my username.

You shouldn't be using a "new" username per se.

Are you using Gmail?

7. ahmetusta

ahmetusta New Member

Thanx

8. KTCAOP

Glad this was resolved! Hope to see you in game =).

As a precautionary measure, however, I would recommend that you clear these posts of your account information! =).

9. minitrouper

minitrouper New Member

Same issue, not sure what my in-game name was before. I did the migration process and have been unable to log in here due to not knowing what username to use. Have sent like 4 emails to desert owl as far back as 5 days ago with no response other than "We'll get back to you ASAP." Loving the customer service I've received so far......would love to actually be helped....

10. KTCAOP

Your username would have been included in your first confirmation email that was sent out to you.

11. minitrouper

minitrouper New Member

So that's a good excuse for not ever responding to my emails? Even still I've gotten no response. And I empty my email often, and just checked and don't have that confirmation email anymore. So what, I'm just screwed since I can't get a response from the current owners of the game?

12. KTCAOP

I apologize for trying to assist you if that somehow offended you. When asked where your information would be, I simply noted that would have been the first place for you to look.

I would ask for you to double check to make sure that you did delete the email, for example, if you use Gmail, that email can sometimes pop up in the Promotion folder of your email, which many players have not checked before, so there may be the copy around somewhere.

13. minitrouper

minitrouper New Member

I was not offended by YOU, I'm upset that this new company has such crappy customer service that they can't respond to my email. Every day I check and still have no response it just upsets me more. And I use hotmail, and I just double checked again, and unfortunately it's not there. Thank you for YOUR attempts to help though. Just frustrated is all.

14. KTCAOP

Once again, I apologize for any delay in the response. I will see what I can do to help in the meantime. As it is, the current company crew does only have four members, two of which are developers that are working in trying to work on improving and fixing the functionality of the game and there is only one person I believe that is working on the community manager side of things. I certainly can understand your frustrations in the matter.

It may be a long shot, but would it be possible to try to recover your SOE username recovery on your email? If you use multiple logins for your email, maybe they can poke as a reminder for what your username may have been? I will try to see if there is a way to recover your username through your email in the meantime.

15. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The confirmation email you got should have your user name. If you are still having this problem please start a forum conversation with me.

multimidia likes this.
  16. multimidia

multimidia The King of Potatoes

not migrate my account because it appears my code is incorrect

17. KTCAOP

If the confirmation code in your email does not seem to work, please feel free to try to go directly to http://poxnora.station.sony.com/ and try to transition your account that way.

18. multimidia

multimidia The King of Potatoes

ok thanks