Dwlr's Sig Shoppe

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dwlr, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

omg dude^^^^^^^ this is GREAT. ur so good bro. love it.

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

god damn thats sexy, thanks a lot man.... I owe u one

3. PharumM

PharumM Member

Hey man i would like to request signature themed ST
    Ferren excersizing with each other

image Ferren Wanderer
    Ferren Master
    Ferren Pouncer
    Ferren Brawler
    Ferren Dancer
    idea came from tundra discipline

size any
    font - http://www.dafont.com/a-gothique-time.font
    saying - Savage Beating
    style - ice frost monastery
    http://wallfon.com/fantasy/the-monastery-in-the-japanese-style.html
    http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/APPOD/personaluse_6279907-FB.jpg
    special request i would like kicking ice block instead of tree and i would like for it to shatter hard
    border - ice shards maby ? dont realy know

if its too hardcore i leave it up to you to amaze us all thank you in advance

4. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

If you noticed from before, the sig with the 2 Angels and Fiorn took up all the space of the sig there's no way you'll be able to fit 5 renders in one sig without it being incredibly crowded.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I am intrigued by the service offered freely here, did you make sig's in the last few forums? they all look awesome, you are awesome.

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Ironically, Dwlr himself doesn't have a sig. We should make one for him, "I am Awesum Possum"

7. PharumM

PharumM Member

ok i understand so lets focus on ferren ninja and ferren wanderer fighting :D same rules as before
    only 2 champs
    Text - savage beating
    Font - http://www.dafont.com/a-gothique-time.font
    Style - Icy snowy monastery
    Border - ice shards if any (not realy important)

as for avatar ferren pouncer owning ice block :D

8. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

For awhile I had a shop on the Sony forums, yes, but I closed when business went to a stand still so as not to have to worry about missing a random request after a dry spell of a couple weeks.
    I was going to put on a sig and I have a few candidates that I was thinking about using, but I never actually decided.
    Added to queue, I'm not on my usual computer so I don't have my software so it could be a day or two.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  9. PharumM

PharumM Member

or more :D
    literally cant wait ^^

10. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Dweller made my sig, as well as these.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Recommendation for those who want a really well made signature, use Dweller's. Been using him since his shop was first released back in the SOE days.

12. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Yea sorry bout that things came up and I got delayed more than I was expecting I'm working on it now though.
    Edit:

Still working on the avatar.
    Edit 2:

I originally replaced the tree with an actual ice block but it didn't look right to me so I did a recolor on the tree and removed the branches instead.

I'm afraid you flatter me too much, I'm but a simple image editor nothing more, but thank you all the same.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  13. PharumM

PharumM Member

Thant is one impresive art ! Man thank you so very much for this ! You are gr8 ^^

14. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

After an extended hiatus, I have returned to see the Ronin expansion. I'll likely as not be here for long, but I'll be checking my shop periodically for the duration of my stay for requests. Before leaving I'll give notice, close my shop again and fill the pending requests. To those that didn't re-upload their sigs to their own image host I still have a few in my archives on one of my laptops. Further more to those who thought it ironic I did not have a sig I did a quick one for myself for my stay here.

15. Vothsaire

Vothsaire New Member

I have also returned to Pox Nora, and I would be honored if I could be your first customer.

Image(s): Vothsair Ireguard and Vothsair Reaver. One on both sides of the rectangular box.
    Text: Vothsaire
    Font: I like the font style you used for PharumM's signature, so something along the lines of that. But the font color has to be dark red.
    Size: Just the average size for signatures. Nothing too big, but nothing too small.
    Style: Dark colors like red, black, and dark brown are all fine with me. As for the background, maybe something like a rocky, mountainous region, with lava pools scattered about.
    Border: Just a regular border is fine with me.

16. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Image(s): Voil Conqueror in the middle
    Text: none
    Font: I like the font style you used for Monyx signature
    Size: Just the average size for signatures. Nothing too big, but nothing too small.
    Style: Colors that represent the peaks, Rocky Spires in the background
    Border: a border with skulls of various peaks creatures

17. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Ill have to check if I still have that font, it was almost a year ago after all. I can start to work on it later tonight, but rendering both could take a bit they both have quite a few nooks to render out after all. My sig is 450 by 150 which is my standard size for a final product is that about what you want? The colors will have to artificially be placed on the desired background, lava if it's in pools would naturally be pretty bright so if you want it to stay dark you might have better luck with post eruption volcano scene where the lava is cooling a bit and thus getting blacker with just some of the red/orange glow coming through the cooled surface. If you just want the final product to be dark I can do that over the pools themselves I just don't know how 'natural' it'll look is all, unless the "dark" request excluded the obvious parts that would be bright.

*If you don't respond before I'm able to work on it I'll start by rendering the images first, then if I get that done I'll use my best judgement if you still haven't responded, I can always tweak the result later.*

If you don't want text you don't really need a font. Due to the lighting on the Conqueror's art it's going to be pretty limited to a sunset scene to preserve the source material's integrity, I mean I can do a palette swap but the shadows and such are still going to be fixed for a sunset. As for the skulls of various peaks creatures I'd need the actual skulls to put them around the border and since I haven't been around for almost a year I have no idea if such images exist. Additionally the Conqueror's art work has his spear in the foreground and since it's overlapping it'd need to stay in the work as I'm not sure I can cut the piece in such a way that would make it viable for the Conqueror to be in the centre of the image otherwise. I can attempt to cover it with a different foreground object I just feel it wise to not mess with the foreground in this case personally.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  18. Vothsaire

Vothsaire New Member

Yes, your signature size is great! About the pools, how about instead of them, you just put a volcano in the background spewing lava.

19. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Image: Aurora Lancer on the left, Seeker of the Source on the right, Xmas Menalaus face faded in the center
    Text: K'thir - seeking truth in a world of mystery
    Font: Don't have one in mind.
    Size: Standard for signatures
    Style: Kind of ethereal in the center and fading out to solidity is what I have pictured in my head, but use your judgement. (It looks to be awesome.)
    Border: Didn't have one in mind.

themacca likes this.
  20. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

That should work.
    Why Xmas Menalaus specifically? If you're just going for the faded face in the background any of them would work really. Ethereal can mean a few different thing, mostly people use it to describe ghost-like but the definition is more light and delicate. I'm picturing a sort of fog in the center over some plains with Menalaus in the middle of the fog and sicne you specifically asked for Xmas Menalaus I imagine you want the middle in a cooler tone than the edges like a sky blue fading to yellow-orange.

*I'm off for now I'll be back in the early morning (here) or 5-6 hours or so and hopefully have some results for some of the requests by tomorrow evening.*