Gold generation stopped?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Lacapi, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Lacapi

Lacapi Devotee of the Blood Owl

Since what looks to be a server wide disconnect about an hour ago, i can no longer generate gold through matches and dailies. The end of game screen looks the same and adds the gold, but it's never gained in-game or on the site. I have tried relogging several times. A few players in the guild had not noticed it, so it might not have happened to everyone.

It might be some temporary delay to uppdate the amount, but I was adviced to add it in here just in case.

2. Auronzwei

Auronzwei The King of Potatoes

I have the same issue.

Tried it both with downloaded client and with Steam client, both at game's end gave correct gold/champs for skirmish completions but nothing was credited to actual account.

Missing about 1500 gold and 3-4 runes on account of this from daily challenge completion and some additional testing.

So much for buying a box today...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    Silent Mind likes this.
  3. Steelation

Steelation New Member

Same issue here.

When I noticed all my daily bonuses not showing up after completion, I thought it must be server lag or such and gave it some time.
    But an hour after, I still see no update to my missing gold. Even ran a skirmish and its the same story.

Havent checked with the skirmish rune rewards, but probably even those got hit.

4. Liion

Liion Well-Known Member

Same here, I have done several Skirmishes and I don't get the cards either.

5. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

me too . what's this bug ?

6. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

im also having the same problem no gold or rewards from games

7. lungz421

lungz421 Member

same issue here, very frustrating

8. Muddled

Muddled Member

also, i got an arctic delegate for a reward and it never showed up. and the gold

9. Irzu

Irzu New Member

I haven't been monitoring my gold, so I am uncertain if that hasn't been granted (will endeavor to watch it now though) but after Skirmishes I haven't been receiving the rune rewards (missed out on a Deep Elf Fanatic too, le sigh). Don't know about PvP, because I don't do PvP.

10. slabgar

slabgar Well-Known Member

I ran into the same problem last night.

11. Necronson

Necronson New Member

Yeah I've got the same problem.

12. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

Yep. Still no gold as of today for dailies. I'mma poor :(

13. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

I did way too many bot matches to figure this out. No clue how much I lost. At least the 600 from daily quest and 700 from achievements plus a couple legendary quests. Maybe about 2k in all. Will we get this back??

14. Paco Blue

Paco Blue New Member

Wanted to be playing , but without receiving the runes and gold do not have conditions...
    :(

15. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

same issue happening to me

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is a game wide issue regarding in-game reward fulfillment. Our engineer is looking into the cause and a fix for the problem.

CTore118 likes this.
  17. CTore118

Thanks for the acknowledgement!

18. CTore118

Senshu, if I keep playing will I eventually get the gold I am owed? I have the day off but I don't want to do dailies and achievements now if it won't even matter.

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is something we can not answer until this problem is resolved.

20. Paco Blue

Paco Blue New Member

I see that it will take ... I will play another game in that time ... :(