Best Paladin battlegroup post-Ronin

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gaedel, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

ah was that it ? does the equipment get destroyed if shes already equipped and goes elite? I was more so thinking of how strong an ascended one would be with tales of valor

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Nope, the equipment remain. Usually i used her with HBoV, but if you drop the blade you cannot take it cuz of elite. That was good pre-revamp. Now, for 125 nora, we have better option. Yeah it's a 4-9 range hit for 13 dmg with a charred1. however not very worth.

I mean, we can rework her, for be full support, or a fight ranged champ. In both case i would take ascendance. Let's do her something with the charge over simply buff herself.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Its a gimmick that was worth it "perhaps" before revamp.

4. JaceDragon

pre-revamp she only cost around 80 nora, and she had better stat

5. Thbigchief

- Rightttt...so like we agree and stuff

6. JaceDragon

wut?

7. Thbigchief

- You quoted what I said and said what I said in a different way...but I think you think we don't agree

8. JaceDragon

You confused me. I think we agree. AoD need a change or a cost redection to see again some play

9. alkaline89

alkaline89 The King of Potatoes

10. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

Do you consider AoD to beoverpriced now? If so, why is that?
    Also, I see many of you don't include Angel of Mercy, how come? Too little bang for the buck? In what kind of BG would AoMercy have a place?

11. JaceDragon

@alkaline89 Magnus? Really? 83 nora for what?

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

AoD is too overpriced. I think she lost stats + gained a nora increase.

Only two of the people that posted BGs in this thread aren't running Angel of Mercy. Personally, I think she's at least x1 Auto due to the popularity of Witches. I could see how some people wouldn't include her due to how fragile she is early game.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Angel of Mercy is a great rune and Blade of Valdac can bypass her merciful drawback. I personally don't run her but she can be run at any level.

14. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

Thanks for your inputs.

15. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Don't play much other than FS but I've always thought pally's were cool so here is my " Holy Roller" BG

http://poxbase.com/deck/cl3ckLctNCw9CpHc6nckVc5jChuC6Ic1tc4-s5Xs1Msls4Gs7HsPsKrHrirYehe2Oe1ve_

Input on things to swap out/include more of is all welcome as I don't have much experience with IS. I know I need another IS angel ( waiting for one to come in on poxbox) and angels of mercy ( budget restraints) so aside from the obvious pally's i'm missing, advice on some cheaper champs to put in while waiting to get the bigger ones would be great. Could also use a lot of help in the non-champ sections as i'm basically basing those on a trial and error.

16. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Why did they remove class paladin from the 2 other fw troops that had it? They art very good and it would allow you to still make a split pally bg. I really wish they wouldn't have done that or they would bring it back

17. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

aura does not phase a unit, he still takes dmg but it wont phase him

18. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

she is equippable before ascending, unequippable after ascencion. which i think is fair conidering she barely sees play

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Dude, fix your signature.