Dwlr's Sig Shoppe

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dwlr, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Np
    Thanks I wasn't exactly sure if you were going to like it with what I had to cut out of Lancer to get rid of the foreground on the official.
    I'll prolly bump you up the queue since avatars don't take too long.
    Np
    I'll prolly not find a font like the one you wanted, but I might be able to make a custom iced font for it, I know I can get the font to work on a black background so it's just a matter of merging that onto an image instead of a solid background.
    Like the other avi request I'll prolly put this at the front since the time spent is negligable.
    Purely extending the image is going to be tricky I may have to make some minor tweaks to the source to get multiple images to mesh and preserver the source's general integrity.
    Added

The way the skull totem is drawn it's cut off on multiple sides if I rendered it out it'd have a box effect all the way around it and I'm not exactly an artist, I can do abstract background effects from scratch, but when it has to looks like something that's another story entirely and to match somebody else's art style well enough to finish the piece without it being blatantly noticeable that's also a whole other thing, basically I'd need a full image of the totem completed on all sides to integrate it as a background object and I don't have that, sorry.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    Agirgis1 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

was there anything you needed on my part to continue?

3. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

[qu
    There shouldn't be anything else it'll just take a bit of time to get through all the requests. I wasn't expecting so many to be honest since when I had my previous shops I didn't get this many requests in months let alone a couple of days, so I figured I'd get 1 or 2 requests tops.

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you being the most recent sig shop + doing it for free, i'm surprised you don't have more.

you da real mvp for trudging through

5. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I wasn't aware there were other sig shops at all, I've always been free and to my knowledge when I had the shop open before and on SoE I was the only shop then.

Thanks but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to help H0psy on his request and I failed Woffleet's edits too since I don't have a complete source so hardly mvp material by any means.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

oh did I say recent? I meant only. lol

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

AmmnoReros or something like that used to have a signature shop. At least I think that's who made my old signature.

8. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Gamer 2009: Used Nora Pearls as the center piece for the "Nora" theme.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    gamer2009 likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What faction do you play?

10. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I play more thematic decks than straight faction loyalty. The majority of my cards are in Underdepths, but I haven't played since the revamp before I left I was building a Firk deck.

11. gamer2009

gamer2009 The King of Potatoes

Solid bro! All goodz in da hoodz. Nice colours too. U da manz

12. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Shion

Doubt: Had to do a cover up on the imp so I did sort of a water splash over it.

Off the night will work on Meatman's request tomorrow, might not get it done tomorrow though since I have to hunt for images and render out the border and whatnot.

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I'll give you a few pics I like when I get home and see if those are any good

14. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

15. Request Form
    1) Extispicer
    2) "Life... Death... Paradox..." If that does not fit put "JELY"
    3) No preference
    4) N/A
    5) Whatever is appropriate for the picture
    6) N/A

16. ShionNR

ShionNR I need me some PIE!

Thank you~

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

18. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I have a base made up it's not much that I actually did since you just wanted a mass of Orks, but it won't be 500 x 200 due to the hud size constrictions, but working on rendering that out now.

19. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

aight, sweet

20. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

This particular one is extremely hard to edit I can move the text around, but other color text didn't show up very well consistently and the border restricts the size so that is the absolute maximum size you can get, I more ore less merged a few images together applied some blending layers and threw it in the hud the best way I could. The hud wasn't meant to go around one image so I had to pick some points to crop out, left the bit on the right to make it less busy for the warcheef text and it kind of separates it from the rest. I also made some slight edits to the hud itself just to maintain continuity mostly on the left hand side, but also where the unit was selected I replaced that piece with sections from the bottom pattern.