Axeraiser's Council Chamber.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Where's the Magnus rework?

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Buffs are coming, Soko wanted to keep the expansion to nerf and new content.

3. Thbigchief

- I don't think he needs a huge buff just a lateral change that makes him more interesting then the most bland unit in the theme. Ok cool so something is coming, he has been backburner'd a long time since before SoE passed pox over.

4. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

If you had any input on the new runes or price changes, they look good as a whole. Keep up the good work.

Axeraiser likes this.
  5. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

fixed for ya

6. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

So why is nora miner 51 nora?

7. Axeraiser

Im sure you remember as well as I do that Nora Miners were extremely good for a long long time, they were nerved in a widespread tone down of Nora Genrators, see Nora Cow etc. Why runes like Scorched Dwarf and Flame Siphon champs escaped this I don't know. While it does suck when our staple runes get nerved I for one do not miss the days of HAVING to run 2xNora Miners and at least 1xMine because they were too good not too. Now my Bgs are a lot more diverse and I get to use a lot of runes that I otherwise would not have. Id rather see us get some good nora gen counters rather that try and buff our nora gen runes, if for no other reason than BG diversification.

doubtofbuddha and Sealer0 like this.
  8. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Passive nora gen is neither fun to play nor fun to play against.

Netherzen likes this.
  9. Nora That

that's exactly my point, i see other factions having the same champ with MORE abilities for half if not more nora, now call me a zealot call me whatever but there is CLEAR hate on the IS faction as the factions/champs prove in game. It's one thing after another. KF to be specific had the best of the best before expansion, all kind of (obamacare) talk about nerfs and balancing yet they get even more powerful, and the (obamacare) proposed "nerfs" to the OP champs were so miniscule and or made them even more OP. I'm not trying to be the negative nancy but seriously wth

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think what needs to happen is that Deep Miner gets a decrease in nora, then Elven Artisan and Scorched Dwarf get an increase. Or Deep Miner stays the same and the other two get bigger increases.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

What if the spell Valor (http://poxbase.com/spell/76) was changed to last 4 turns or maybe 6 turns with +3 damage instead of +5? Would you guys use it? Also, what if it gave fearless?

12. Thbigchief

- It's basically set up to just give spur imo. Then I'd use it.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It'd be cool if we could get the trumpet noise back when we cap a font/move a champion into font. Then make the shield noise pop up whenever an opponent tries to put the a relic in our font, makes most sense this way.

Sirius likes this.
  14. JaceDragon

This would be pretty cool.

So, fearless and +3 dmg +2 def and +5 hp (i don't know if the hp are permantly or what) for 4/6 turns? globally for 40 nora. Yes i would play it, in pally in top of all other themes. Valor is good even in this form, just the short duration make you swtich to better and more longer option: see macadamize.

15. Nora That

stasis field is broken again, the paralyze doesnt always work, and the animation remains on the champ even after stasis expires or is clensed fml

16. JaceDragon

This isn't the right thread to complain xD

17. Axeraiser

So with the Magnetic Pulse change obviously the Rover got completely destroyed, currently looking for suggestions on how to rework this little guy, what direction would you like to see him go in ?

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I like him as a "passive" unit but he definitely needs work. Maybe shift Magnetic Pulse to upgrades. Add Gravity Well to the same upgrade tree. Give it Faithless back to drop the cost and then give it some toys.

19. Nora That

I wouldnt mind him being able to gravity well that could help the poor little constructs, god i imediately got depressed when thinking about constructs. Why they gotta take their immunities that was the only thing that held them

20. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

It would be balanced right now if they extended the duration. Its a power turn boost spell that requires you to have fewer units then the other guy and cancels itself once you even the numbers out. Make it last 4-6 turns and give skirmisher then call it a day.