Mobility

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by drathys, Jan 31, 2015.

1. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

so with the power down of our beloved DEP (may she retire gracefully) what are people using to increase our mobility? It seems to me in my noobish ways that in order to compensate our lack of range we must be able to close the gap quickly in get within range of our beaters.
    I have been trying infiltrator who is good for spring attack but is definitely taking more skill than DEP is to use. also seen people using puppet master. nefari schemer with pull is my current favourite combined with the ever dependable summoner. What are your thoughts?

2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

If we get stuff like strategist (only the relocating foe) and UD is the strongest faction for 5 years.

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

We had relocate foe pre-revamp , it was great , but the bg built around it was so strong , every rune played in that bg got shoeboxed

4. Revengercm

Nice signature though.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  5. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

I think Hook Fiend is in need of a serious buff.

With the changes to DEP, other champs become more viable: DE Summoner, Imp Alchemist i.e. getting extra AP to move to your target, rather than getting there easy and then spending your AP to attack.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

you forget schemer also has pull is better than relocate foe

7. Revengercm

We need more pulling. I would like nefari messenger to have pull and initiative and regen removed.

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I'll be happy if we can buff hookfiend

Revengercm likes this.
  9. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

buff hookfiend.needs more spd but tbh would prefer adding back more ppulling power

10. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Well summoner is still awesome

PiPPoInZ9 likes this.