Paladins

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Sokolov, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Could you possibly make Amber Wing a paladin and change around his upgrades and amber sigil ability to not make him ridiculously expensive? The guy looks more like a paladin than the majority of them do right now.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The suggestions in the Wing thread drom him to high 60s I believe.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

No, the old branded is pretty strange.
    I mean the dmg from the brand condition ignore def, but if another unit with mark atk the branded champ, the dmg dealt doesn't ignore def.

Example:
    Champ A (2def) is attacked by NCP, gain branded. NCP attack again, take the normal dmg plus "only" 3 fire dmg.
    Turns pass.
    Champ A (2def) is attacked by NCP, gain branded, then a sunder unit hit him twice, champ A go -2 def, NCP attack him and gain normail dmg plus 7 fire dmg.

Now i'm wondereing if the 2 fire dmg can ignore def to eliminate this thing and make the plus dmg set to 2 and which cannot be modified (Mark from the agent work in the same way)

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ok, cool.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hypothetically what would people think if Unobstructed view was changed to:
    Opposing units become Illuminated for 4 turns?

TheBulwark likes this.
  6. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

seems you are just messing with things to mess with them. If you want to change UV just have it give all champions you own detection 1-3 for X turns.

JaceDragon likes this.
  7. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dude giving cardinal sermon is perfect in terms of flavor. Nice pick up

8. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Now we are talking about Paladins, a little issue. Vengeant Knigth has Violent, but there are very few Barbarian Paladins to make it proc: Inquisitors, Bastion and Magnus. Why do Priestess and Fanatic have Race:Human? I tougth all human-like inhabitants of the stronghold were Barbarians, since all Humans were corrupted.
    Also, Inquisitors and Magnus have dual race: Human and Barbarian. I tougth we had already left behind the dual races since the Dwarf-Human Cardinal.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Violent is a nice cheap ability. I would rather leave it and hope for more Barbarian units in the future.

10. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

That was my request. Priestess and Fanatic should be Barbarian, not Humans.

11. JaceDragon

Or make human again a race for the human un IS

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Ah. Didnt realize they were still Humans. They were likely supposed to change when IS "lost" humans.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't really like how Humans aren't a thing anymore... NCP having Race: Barbarian seems... well stupid. Isran/Magnus being Barbs, I understand.

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I dont know if this has been discussed, but what is the physiological diferents between humans and barbarians? They look the same

15. JaceDragon

The barbs players want barbarian to became a race so this would allow to barbs more future develpment with class....Which was kinda stupid imo because the class is barbarian, and this isn't even connected with the pox's story because barbarians are humans. They'r not different from the human in FW, i mean physically.

Anyway that's what we have now, so let's make all IS's human barbarians at least. Because every human in IS belong to the Sarnghavian you know.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Everyone prepare your butts. Im proposing Archangel changes soon!

17. JaceDragon

Abuse charged 2 -> Attack charged 2

Done. No butthurts. Simply this.

18. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well this is wrong. They were Both Human, and Barbarian from the very first day of Pox till the revemp that removed race human from the game. There was a time when new barbraians were coming out that didnt have race human, but that was fixed fairly quickly. Barbarian is a race, so the argument has always been to treat it like one aka not removing it when they have a shirt or go to classes on the weekends. They just decided to remove the human race for no real reason and in all honesty they should just go and mak barbarian a class like people have been suggesting for years and leave their race as human.

19. JaceDragon

Then i remembered wrong.

Edit: sok could do it in the barbs racial change is goin to happen soon i guess

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Archangel of Al'Mara

Easy Fix:
    Complicated Fix:
    • Damage changed to 10/11 from 12
    • Abuse Charged Removed from Base
    • Aerial Supremacy moved from U1 to U2
    • Heal Mass 2 added to U1
    • U1 changed to Blessed (Default), Heal Mass 2, Purified
    • U2 changed to Aerial Supremacy (Default), Cleave, Multiattack 1
    • Holy Blade added to Base
    Holy Blade: When a allied champion is healed this unit gets +1 Damage for 2 turns. When this champions damage modifier is +5 or higher it has Attack: Fire.