Quality of Life Changes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Feb 26, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Updated. Hopefully I got them all so far. Quote this post if I missed a previous comment.

I will continue to work on the formatting as time allows.

Leadrz likes this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

missed my suggestions to allow rune manager to see public bg and available for the week indicator
    as well as a toggle button to switch between your bgs and public bgs

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sort runes in the forge by ascending CP totals. That way my new Interrogator will show up when I open the screen to sacrifice it, instead of having to click past the two level 3 to get to the new one.

Lauremoon, Valkyr and soulmilk like this.
  4. chickenpox2

read post button added to the top of the screen cause i'm too lazy to scroll all the way down and the message button goes directly to newest message

5. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

As in, the ability to give someone else your gold? Wouldn't this lead to botting and gold sellers?

6. chickenpox2

yeah it would but they can put a cap like 3k per day max

7. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Seems rather pointless, then.

8. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

When you open it with the dubble arrow button, then press the one that's still facing up again, I think its the double arrow button, and that fixes it.

9. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

All of dis would be soooo cool, make this happen owls please.

10. JoshBot

JoshBot New Member

Speaking of trading, this might be a little too "wish-list"y, but I would like an in-game interface for interacting with my runes for trading! I want to have an inventory of runes, and be able to click and drag them into a shared trade window to trade with my friends in real time, much like when you are trading items in World of Warcraft, or Diablo 2/3, or any number of other multiplayer games.

As it stands now, in order to trade with a friend I have to set up a trade on the marketplace, open a second window so I can navigate to the runes he wants because I don't know their names, then navigate back to the trade in the first window and use a drop-down list to find the rune, alphabetically. Once I have the trade set up, he can navigate to it and go through the same process on his end, then wait for me to check the page again to complete the trade. This is probably all well and good for experienced players, but for me as a new player it took some Google searches to figure out how to give my friend some runes for a faction I wasn't using!

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I had an idea a while back that was extremely similar to this, just with a different interface. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/trader-idea.11512/

Leadrz likes this.
  12. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I miss the gold buyable runes and would like to see some of the releases being balanced out like Legendary Heroes for the other factions not FS and 75ks (equivalents) for non-FW factions.

13. Capricis

Capricis Member

I have this problem as well, when I am playing on 1000x700 resolution. I can fix mine by extending chat and reducing size again though.

EDIT: Oops, Elves_Rule already pointed this out.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

That is usually how I fix it as well.

Leadrz likes this.
  15. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

The fact that it's a common problems tells me it's something that needs to be on the list of things to be fixed.

16. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Rock, Sand, Vegetation, Ice terrain to get visually updated.

Mass shard option

17. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    *Red space represents where the start game button is

The start game button is under the chat, I have to close chat to join a game. Fix this annoying thing

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

how are you nerds even hitting the forge limit? it take me a month playing regularly to get off one decent forge.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

When the change hit, I had 68k shards.... Been playing for what 8, almost 9 years. I honestly should have had far more, but there was a time with a guy named Thidran.....

Leadrz and Entrepidus like this.
  20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Was trying to decide how to crop this picture to accurately show it without bloating the page. 15 minutes later.... "Firk it. Spoiler time."

Leadrz likes this.