Lol Hyaenid Stalker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sealer0, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Money is Power.

What were you thinking?

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Huh? I killed one, and feel that Executioner is way more dangerous and problematic to face. Snowshroud is way more rage-infusing than Scrapper

Which one did u face? Assassinate 2 or scrapper/Deep wounds stalker?

3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Scrapper/Deep wounds is the build I saw.

I didn't play vs it, I watched a game with it. 70 nora for shadowspawn/scrapper/deep wounds is pretty crazy, also surge hyaenid. Does he have a manual cost decrease?

4. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

It did seem like an excessive buff

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Baller champ

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Meh, still dies to removal.

soulmilk likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I was actually going to make a thread about this but my league game started. Anyhow this rune is literally on the power level of when SoE had the game (I'm almost certain he was actually worse back then). I get he may have needed a buff but he's a 70 nora champ with surge, scrapper, shadowspawn, deep wounds, fearsome hunter, and a good alternate attack type and pretty good stats.

Also this isn't an insult but @Sokolov are your buffs suggested to the council beforehand for them to check because i'm amazed that none of them would have had a problem with this.

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That reminds me, there's some weird stuff going on with this patch.

In this case, Deep Wounds is under review because it may be too good yet it's slapped on this champ. Battlemaster is about to be split up in 3 so they throw it on Skeez General...

...like do you enjoy making your job harder?

9. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Scapper got a big cost redux which helped a lot. Maybe wait until Deep Wounds is nerfed?

10. RedScarlet

So its 40 nora for Stalker w deep wounds and scrapper
    10/7/1/0/45

Vs DE fanatic's 84-33= 51 nora for
    10/7/1/1/48

Not sure if this is accurate... But is +1DEF and +3HP worth 11 nora?
    +1DEF is 2 nora, +3HP is roughly ~3 nora give or take.

So thats a manual reduction of 6 nora? Does it have something to do w being a Legendary? Or is it manual? Something's fishy here

claydude5 and TheBulwark like this.
  11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I don't remember seeing anything like this; @devilsrath would be your main person to talk to about SP buffs.

12. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I believe +def scales +hps nora ratios-- but even still it seems off.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

According to the formula Stalkers base stats should be 45-46ish and Fanatic should be 51-52. Makes me think Stalker has a -5 Nora modifier for some reason.

14. RedScarlet

I'd rather have Stalker losing that Surge: Hyaenid on base to Upgrade 2 its a dead end in meta BGs anyway

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Surge isn't what appears to be the problem, so moving it to an upgrade patch wouldn't do much. In my opinion it's a unit having both deep wounds and scrapper, he gets amazing survivability and deals alot of damage (Not even going to mention a 1v1 scenario).

TheBulwark likes this.
  16. RedScarlet

Not sure why but Im way more scared of Assassinate2 stealth stalkers just because its so hard to win after a single kill (imagine no ghetto detection, no detection unit till ~midgame. Gg)

But maybe its just me having an access for whispers of the mind hahaha lol.Those stalkers are so fragile without scrapper