Shattered Peaks Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Byarfus

Byarfus The King of Potatoes

Hashinshin.

2. only

only Active Member

vote: DMrBadGuy (Dr. Mr. Bad Guy PhD).

reason: he is a great allrounder so we obviously need him in a club. somewhere. SP seems in the place, where there is no better candidate. even if Nebron was (more/any) active, I still would pick DMR since he is really needed in council. the question what faciton's spot he will take.

3. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Is that what is stands for?! I always thought the "D" was supposed to somewhat resemble "The." So it would be "The Mr BadGuy." And the "Mr" was just thrown in there because someone had already taken the name.

4. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

5. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

loplop123

6. chthuud

chthuud The King of Potatoes

ballballer

7. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

DMrBadguy

8. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

I cast my vote for DMrBadguy.

Sincerly

9. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

vote: darkpally5

10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

over anyone else I would for sure have to say DmR. Anyone else worth this spot is gone

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

well that's hurtful considering you were never close to being good enough to make that statement

12. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

not calling anyone else bad.... I just fond him to be the most fitting out of the people nominated so far. And I never said I was good. Plus I haven't played in over six months so no water off my back.

You're not a bad player, if that's what you wanted me to say. dmr's commitment to this game is what ultimately drew me to the decision. Sorry if I somehow insulted you

and if I was, as you stated, never good enough to make a statement like that, why was it so hurtful to you?

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Apologies, it seemed like you were saying I didn't know enough about SP to represent it

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Loplop123

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No he was saying you're not worthy.

See?

16. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

^Love you burn, you made me laugh.

17. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I'll cast my vote for PurpleTop for being the one helping me a lot with SP through his guides when I started the game and for being my favorite SP player.

PurpleTop likes this.
  18. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

DMrBadguy

19. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

DMr is not only an extremely veteran poxnora player, very active on forums, and one of my older buddies on poxnora, But he has very helpful insight that I think new players looking to join poxnora and play SP would find quite useful... No offense to the other options they are all great. But DMr would be the most viable option.

20. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

My 2nd vote would be ballballer although I don't see him on forums quite so often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.