When people are about to lose, they often DISCONNECT! What a coincidence!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghklf, Mar 14, 2015.

1. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

This is annoying and rude.

90% of them r malicious.

I'v had enough of this.

Some suggestions for this issue:
    1. Reduce the DC resume time.

2. DC players should not get any rewards(rune, cp, gold, daily quest etc.).

3. If a player DCs more than certain times in a period of time(say 5 times a month), they will get some sort of punishment.

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

How about something truly cruel and unusual?

Those found guilty of this injustice will be sent to high school, in 'Murica, until they graduate with a D- or better. Talk about brain rot.

TeaScholar likes this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's just three minutes, mate. Get a glass of water, feel bummed that someone feels the need to lash out like that, and enjoy your points.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

no they should not reduce the amount of time people have to recover from a computer crash or an internet drop, if you really get that mad about 3 minutes you really gotta calm your Bane Shift

Pattn199, TeaScholar, MEATMAN and 3 others like this.
  5. ghklf

LOL...ok.....let's see what u will say when all players do it.

It is becoming the habit that if u dare to win i will punish u.

It is cool that a winner gets punished, isn't it?

6. DarkJello

#1) If "all players do it", then you are also guilty.
    #2) I would choose winning over losing every single time.
    #3) Winning is the reward. The loser acting silly is even more delicious.

Final recommendation:

If your skin is that thin, wear gloves.

7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

So basically a large amount of innocent people should be punished due to them dc'ing from stutter lag that DoG caused and have not yet fixed? Ok then, guess we should all pay due for your impatience of a 3 minute period.
    Mods are trying to fight back, don't let them. PS Senshu, why won't you love us?

8. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Someone tying up 3minutes of time you COULD be on pox, is punishment?

I mean you have a multitude of things you could do. Minimize your client and the world is at your fingertips.
    Watch a music video. Watch an Adventure time episode, check the news, check your social media, etc....
    Its the internet. Tons of sh....e...it to do.

Or, get up and get snacks. Send a text. Do some pushups/sit ups. <<< We could all do more of those. 3min...thank you sir for your d/c rage and allowing me to rip my abs and biceps real quick

IF you MUST be on pox.
    Talk to people in guild chat (don't have chatty guild? find one)
    Make a new BG, alter the one you were using by putting in things you wish you had and taking out things that didn't really help you.
    Check the forums.
    Read some lore.
    Go to pox base and choose a random ability and find all the runes that have it.

find that persons name and send them a pm

Why u so serius ova 3 minnitz?

9. ghklf

So all u guys r telling me is that we do nothing to prevent them?

I got it thank you.

10. DarkJello

If competent adults stopped trying to incessantly boss around other competent adults, the world would be a MUCH better place.

The realization that you--"ghklf"--can enjoy the game no matter how silly others act, might be a game changer. Go. Fight. Win.

TheBulwark and TeaScholar like this.
  11. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

What's the problem again? You're still winning lol

12. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Doing nothing is better than making rants about it, it only works if it makes you rage.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah I dislike waiting for 4 minutes while I get a drink so much.

Life is so hard. I'm being so productive that I can't spare 4 minutes of wait. I also get infuriated to unknown levels because someone might or might not wanted to play out an online game against me. How dare he personally attack me like that!

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

15. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Take this advice, then when you got the abs, you can threaten them by 1v1 irl.

TeaScholar likes this.
  16. Capricis

Capricis Member

My game crashes about every 50 minutes thanks to my laptop having special old-computer problems. Sometimes it crashes more than once per game. Also it seems every time my internet hiccups, I disconnect. So these are neither the fault of DOG or my opponent, but I'd just like to say I'm very grateful for all 180 seconds I'm given to help alleviate these issues.

TeaScholar likes this.
  17. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

This may be the funniest thread I've read this week.

But THIS ^ takes the cake xD Best post evar

When it happens to ME though, often it's just enough time to roll a quick fat one and even start smoking it in time for my win-credits! Yay!

DarkJello and SPiEkY like this.
  18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@NiGhtMaRiK I like the workout suggestion, but pushups work triceps and pectorals, not biceps. If you keep your arms close to the sides of your body, it works triceps more than pecs, if you do wide arm, then it works pecs more.

19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Get a flipping grip and wait the three minutes.