Royal Geomancer Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Mar 11, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I didn't played wing already, but they weren't playable apart from scarlet. The only thing soko did is to nerf the splash of them in meta.

In anycase, @Sokolov if you are going to raise the Geomancer cost to 80ish, make him still playable. Not like it was before this patch, were he was unplayable, i just ask you to show your intention before if this is possibile. Thanks

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's like you didn't even read the part where I question if he even needs a nerf.

Sirius and Baskitkase like this.
  3. JaceDragon

I always read everything. My problem is to understand everything correctly. Which sometimes doesn't happen. sorry

4. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

No, to me geo doesnt need a nerf

5. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

No, to me geo doesnt need a nerf

6. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

If geo needs a nerf what about nid executioner ? you can play the combo once with royal but how many times you can do it with executioner even cheeper?

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Not the thread for it. Do it in the SP forums, or in the Cactuar Crate in GD mate.

Sirius likes this.
  8. Grandpa69

I am just trying to say that is seems unfair to nerf someting that does almost the same thing like another champion and let the other as it is

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Mechanics completely different, Setup is different. Faction forums DIFFERENT.

10. JaceDragon

He did just a comparision, and he's right after all.

Grandpa69 likes this.
  11. Grandpa69

Ty for the support

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Not saying he isn't. If we are going to start comparing an contrasting a rune from a separate faction, it would be more beneficial to the conversation to start it in their faction forums to get their opinions, and such. This thread well defines our thoughts on Geo, while their is yet to be one on Judgment, and Executioner. Just saying that I think it would be a better conversation piece in the SP forums is all.

For the record. Not saying this as a moderator. Just from a player standpoint.

13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Where is my post?

Know what... Less it's entirely more.

If you get Shockwaves and bawwwwwwe and your opponent enemy didn't deploy geo catapult, invigorate, warcry, g flux strip armor all in one turn.

I'm Sowwy but U failed at planning