New online competetive turn-based tactical customizable strategy game!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Mar 14, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Alpha seems to work pretty well now.

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

My in game name is Kiwi. Let us have a duel sometime.

3. Rockhopper

Rockhopper Well-Known Member

Just chiming in that this game is pretty great. Just hit rank 0 running primarily Abyssian control. I'll also queue with a Robogolem deck that works with any faction for the dailies. A big draw for me is the devs respond to reasonable feedback (similar to pox). If you are looking for a key, just hit the devs up on their forums. "Invite Keys: If you need a key for a friend, email us at info at counterplay.co or PM @joseki or @adaj or @firebat in the forums. We'll try to send you a key in less than 24 hours."

@Sokolov The short and sweat, if your general takes damage, your artifact loses 1 durability. The Lyonar artifact you are talking about will prevent the durability lose once per turn if the attack is two or less. It sounds like you play Abys often, so it is helpful to know that damage from Shadow Dancers will remove artifacts in addition to any spell damage.

Bonus: A cheap deck to get through dailies is RoboGolem (any faction can work). You can put in more Mechaz0r units but make sure you flesh out the remainder with removal or OP faction units. If you have vanquishers, put those in too.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

For those playing Songhai, the artifact that does 1 damage to the enemy general and heals you for one is boosted by the spell that increases spell damage by 2. So each spell you cast will deal 3 damage to the general and heal yours for 3.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

This is the BG I'm trying to build up to.
    [​IMG]

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

Eight gates working on bloodleech mask is a bug, thank god.

I'm currently rank 1 running a pretty sweet abyssal deck. Really enjoying the game still.

7. SaintKiwi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1178&v=JHfxkuQow04
    You're the second opponent. Those Shadow Dancers are brutal.

8. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

9. SaintKiwi

I agree with you. I think she should only heal 6 and not deal 6 too. Also there are neutral minions with dispel that aren't completely useless. Ephemeral shroud gets the job done. Light bender is so-so because he can dispel your minions as well.

10. Rockhopper

Rockhopper Well-Known Member

She is slightly less op now. It use to be, in my opinion, the most cost effective card. 6 mana for a 6/6 body with taunt and an effect 12 damage death effect. Now a 5/5 with 10 effective dying wish. It would win games even if you had a dispel

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Got one key left.

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

If anyone's still looking for an Alpha key, I have a boatload. PM me.

13. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I wanna give a try to this game....anyone with an Alpha key?

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

efccbbc0-b149-4cae-9999-e1b2d3840f50

limone1981 likes this.
  15. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

This looks awesome... I'd like to give it a whirl... trying to get in now ^_^

16. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

a0c98ce8-b6e4-43dc-94f4-229b03159df9

17. SaintKiwi

New faction gets released next Tuesday along with a collection wipe. Im pretty excited.

18. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I'm gonna be torn... I really wanna play the new faction and see what it's like, but everyone is gonna be doing the same. >.<
    It'll be the Vanar World War.

19. yobanchi

Been playing this for two days now and I must say it is pretty intriguing. Nice style and still sussing out the strat element though.

Only things so far that I dislike is that the sound cuts out within the first 15 min or so and the framerate can go down.

When this is polished it's going to be pretty dang nice though.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  20. yobanchi

newsbuff likes this.