Discussion: Announcement & Preview Expansion 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 3, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Qucas, SaintKiwi and darklord48 like this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Birds look cool but I will probably pass if this expansion is focusing on creating even more splits.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We have dibs.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It was just a comment about how expansions are a big thing for Pox Nora.

We aren't ready to reveal any specifics about what will be added in this expansion at the moment.

5. arthur

arthur The King of Potatoes

Well, I like new runes, it's always cool to see new things. Also, I would love more patches to come with the new expansion, especially to make some runes usable and reduce the OPness of some other runes.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Looks neato -- hyped for new tools.

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

This is poor man's logic at its finest. This is how you don't get ahead in life or in any business model.

On subject - If either bird is KF, I want the one on fire!!

Also super pumped to hear there is a new expansion coming our way.

8. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

like valdac and vindrax, one would be a support bird and the other a beater hope the fire one is the supprt xD

9. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

they´re no machines or robots to apply that logic, they need to rest also

10. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

I think people see work on an expansion as taking away from work being done on rebalancing the current runes we have. There are a lot of themes, runes, factions that are basically in complete, and utter disarray. The majority of people would like to see all of that worked out before more runes start getting tossed into the mix.

My opinion? I am not really too concerned either way. Sok is doing an alright job getting things back into shape.... I think most people need to realize that not every single rune is going to be playable. That being said, I do think themes being brought up to meta level should be a top priority. Themes are fun, circus BGs with OP runes are not.

Just my two nora.

Qucas likes this.
  11. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Why the hate for split runes? Split runes are cool. My guess is that the birds are split across the 4 wrath/prot factions respectively. Maybe incarnations of Al'mara/Il'tara?

12. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

are you ready to get your mind blown?

balance patches dont sell packs, new expansions do

remember what was op/imbalanced/broken before Ronin dropped? me neither

drathys, BurnPyro, newsbuff and 5 others like this.
  13. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

This isn't the expansion that this playerbase wants, this is the expansion that this playerbase deserves.

14. LuckyClucky

LuckyClucky The King of Potatoes

so with another expantion i have to ask, are tickets coming back to the game anytime soon? currently sitting on to many O_O

Oh and would be great if we have split runes in this exp

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  15. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Personally I would like a major bug and balance fix and than the new expn(I mean there's still the bugged moga magnet from LAST expansion that is not fixed yet!!!!)
    It's always nice playing with new toys(and helps a lot the devs to let this game stay alive) but having the old ones working how they are suppsed to work is in a certain way better (I know for sure that really old spells in Sp are bugged since the release and kinda piss me off).
    I hope an hotfix patch(arthopomancer fix)will arrive before the new expansion.

Qucas likes this.
  16. LuckyClucky

LuckyClucky The King of Potatoes

i thought anthro was just patched

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/hot-fix-april-3rd-2015.13052/#post-185387

17. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

What's with all the hate on splits? They create imbalances only when you're not being careful about it and full factions are generally stronger atm.

18. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Y'all are a bunch of babies...
    You keep crying about op runes when its about 5-10 per cycle of patch, that something is a bit stronger then its counterpart in another faction. If you are bad and you loose its 2-5% because of there runes are to strong. If tinydragon is any type of indication you can beat pretymuch everything with skill...he played from what I've seen lonx/moga/fw/ and much more and wops ass. Also stop caring so much about your rank... Just play what's fun. You will get a odd game where you have to play vs op Bane Shift. But half the fun is finnaly beating it in your own way.

Also is there anyway I can get this picture with a large resolution? This artwork is fantastic and want to put it in my background pictures rotation.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    newsbuff, Lauremoon, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Are you suggesting lonx and FW are bad? Also 2-5% is a bit low even for a made up statistic. Also you compared one of the top 3 players in the game to everyone else.