Yet another reason why people suck...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SkeletonKing, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Easy money for them poachers I guess. People are scumbs everywhere.

SkeletonKing likes this.
  3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

That's why I prefer mogas

SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

This just in: "White guy insults African country and people"

You want to talk about people sucking in Kenya? Why not mention the massacre that happened at the college in Garissa? Is black life worth less than that animal to you? White people (the dutch primarily) started hunting ivory when they started taking over Africa, they killed over 85 million people in the process. If Kenyans need to poach animals to sell to fill their children stomachs let it be. People need to eat, cry me a river.

Boozha likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

:(

6. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Fixed that, even though this article had nothing to do with the murder of humans.
    You're basically trolling with a strawman argument.

However, I'll answer.

YES

A resounding, shaking, and bellowing YES.

There are 5 of these Rhinos left in the world.
    There are approximately 7 billion humans.

A billion children (of any skin color) starving to death would not be worth the life of one of these Rhinos.
    Humans do NOT get to choose what other species have the right to exist just because we breed out of control like locusts. That's our fault not theirs.

19madfox95 and Geressen like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

as a dutch person may I say that yes, human life is worth way less than a white rhino? it's a supply issue. simple economics.

also the dutch never had much colonial presence in africa, kenya was colonised by the british empire, the colonies that we did have like capetown where taken over by the british and the portuegese furthermore I think you are mistakingly believing the belgians, germans, and dutch to be the same people. the belgian rule of congo is what you seem to be refering to. While the dutch primarily murdered people in ceylon, indonesia ( wich is asia) and south america.

the dutch are responsible for the wide/wide/white confusion wich refers to them having wide mouths as opposed to the more beakish mouths of other rhinos and for words such as "apartheid"

I fear the white rhino is lost to us however as their population has declined beneath a minimal viable population. I mostly blame the koreans who seem to think rhino horns cures cancer.

PS: how blind and inefficient where the dutch back then that while hunting rhino they killed 85 million people? terrible aim.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Makorov and SkeletonKing like this.
  8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I can't wait for the wild animal revolution.

I hope we lose.

SkeletonKing likes this.
  9. SaintKiwi

The origin of malnourished African children is white colonialism. You don't get to tell me that a rhino's life is worth more than a child's. It simply isn't. You can ignore the fact that the white man started poaching animals for monetary gain, good for you. You can ignore the state of Africa currently, cool. You can refuse to understand that these animals are hunted for survival to fulfill the WHITE demand of ivory, great. This problem was created by white people and now they're pointing the finger at people of color.
    You obviously don't know what you're saying. I wouldn't be surprised if your government didn't tell you about it's dark past. The Japanese did this too. They killed over 22 million Chinese in WW2, but leave it out of their text book. The dutch killed over 85 million Africans in the process of colonizing Africa. I am not talking about Germans. I am referring to your revered King Leopold II of Belgium and other white people that took it upon themselves to destroy an entire continent. They were the pioneers in the ruthlessness showed to the African people. Your government kidnapped families and sent the men out hunting for ivory. They could get them back alive if they reached the quota within a month. Often times your people would just slaughter their families to save the expense of food. They did this for rubber too. I like how you know your history. You have the internet, my friend. Why not use it wisely instead of sprouting nonsense?

Boozha likes this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i believe the word you want is spouting, not sprouting

i also believe you're likely trolling, but it's a difficult time to live in where fervently believing something looks the same as not believing it at all

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ironic coming from you as you are talking about the dutch, I reply as a dutchman, and you follow up with:
    as in a belgian king not the dutch. see the belgians had a rebellion and became not dutch. so it is pretty hard to blame the dutch for something their goverment did.

12. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

@SaintKiwi
    I'm sorry, I can be a little slow sometimes, but who in the hell brought race into this? Nobody said Kenyans suck. Nobody pointed the finger at black people.

Like I literally have no idea why you decided to bring race/racism into the discussion.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because he is a bad troll, or a dumb person. probably both.

14. SaintKiwi

Its good you know your white history. So a rebellion changes your language and ethnicity? Good to know. Completely digress from my post and spring some white sensitivity on me. Show me loathing and self righteous superiority, cool. Does that change the fact that your people colonized Africa and Asia? No? It's sad that I get all these white countries mixed up for their vile deeds.

First off, I never brought color into this discussion.
    The original post is racist. Call me polltroy, but I am using the word correctly. I will explain it to you before good Dagda locks this thread. I also never said black. You did. Black does not equal African. It isn't me that needs to further clarify. I have already stated the issue.

Perhaps we can get into the mind of our dear friend skeleton king:
    FOUND THIS LINK ON THE INTERNET. LEMME POST. AS A WHITE MAN I FEEL COMFORTABLE CRITIQUING THE DILEMMA OF RHINO POACHING DONE BY AFRICANS. THE CURRENT STATE OF AFRICA HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE BY MY PEOPLE. THE ACQUISITION OF AFRICAN IVORY AND THE METHOD WAS STARTED BY MY PEOPLE. THE ACQUISITION OF THIS COMMODITY HAS BEEN CRUCIAL FOR SURVIVAL THANKS TO MY PEOPLE. MY PEOPLE HAVE A MADE THIS MARKET. I ADAMANTLY BELIEVE "1 BILLION CHILDREN (OF ANY SKIN COLOR) STARVING TO DEATH WOULD NOT BE WORTH THE LIFE OF ONE OF THESE RHINOS" THEREFOR MY INSULT TO KENYA AND IT'S PEOPLE IS JUSTIFIED.

DO I TALK ABOUT THE WHITE MAN'S DIAMOND MINES IN AFRICA THAT FORCE CHILDREN TO WORK? NAH. THEY DONT HURT ANIMALS.

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

if kiwi was white, he'd probably be banned by now.

or me

Geressen likes this.
  16. SaintKiwi

I have been insulted numerous times throughout this thread because of my standpoint, yet I have insulted no one and I have used no vulgar language. What have I done wrong?

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

/rant on
    I know right, even before then the south Netherlands never got the hang of the dutch language and even now they are convinced they are speaking a language called FLEMISH while really they are speaking Dutch very badly. of course that's nothing compared to the WALLONIANS who can't even manage that and speak french like a bunch of baguette eating pansies. and they dislike eachother because prior and during WW1 the WALLONIANS had the positions of power while much more FLEMISH died fighting. also nowadays the WALLONIANS are costing the Belgians money while the FLEMISH are the economic powerhouse. of course here in the Netherlands we don't have that sort of cultural divides seeing as the the SEALANDERS and the BRABANTERS and the LIMBURGERS all think the people North of the river are bastards while the FRISIANS , DRENTHERS , GRONINGERS and the TUKKERS ( or twentenaren) all think the people below the rivers are scum. the HOLLANDERS and the peope of GELDERLAND don't really care but we are united in agreeing that the people in FLEVOLAND ARE ALL CRIMINALS AND SCUM.

/rant off

because we don't really identify ourselves by skin colour.

it is indeed

PS: I don't like people below the rivers, they're all pretty much half belgians, and Flevoland has some nice nature for something that was seafloor 100 years ago but that's about it.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

telling me off about not knowing my own dark past while you are talking about another place entirely.

you australians and your disregard for history!

19. SaintKiwi

You don't have color in your skin to begin with. I find the white struggle fascinating. Perhaps I will study these groups up close one day. The respect you people have for each other is considerably large. You care. You learn about them. Of course you wouldn't treat others this way. The first person you talk to who isn't white is a stupid troll?

Europeans. White people. Close enough. Do you really want me to bow down in respect for a people that attempted to destroy mine several times? I will be openly bitter with you. You bested me. I didn't know what to call the people. Perhaps we could start a thread about countries to further educate those without a firm knowledge.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

not only is this a widely inacurate statement about the amount of melanin in the skin of a person you consider "white" I actually have hyperpigmentation near my scar tissue. and loads of scars. so haha :p

I wish there was more to learn about the old kingdoms of Africa. sadly everyone died. bits of egypt were left of course but the greeks took over and probably ruined the entire economy of Africa :D
    no his name was Alex, probably short for Alexander he was a childhood friend of mine.

bitterness and grudges never helped anyone. also besides that most people in europe never much attempted to destroy black people. it's bad business to dammage your merchandise. You as a person don't seem to have a mind for trade :/

besides wich a lot of slaves were bought from the locals who got them by conquering others. don't know how those get a free pass. slavery has been present everywhere in the world at some point.

well seeing as I think the multitudes of cultures in Africa and asia shouldn't be simpled down to just "Black" and "Asian" I think starting a thread about cultures and countries is a wonderfull idea wich you do not seem very keen about. sorry 'bout that.

I feel like I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.