Welcome to PoxNora! - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by KTCAOP, Feb 27, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

And a better late than never welcome! It's more about what is fun and enjoyable to you =P =). I myself never really had the desire to play ranked, but I loved the sample starters and enjoyed playing there. There are a lot of places where you can fit here =).

xRugolth likes this.
  2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hello I am rickyjpen I've been playing since I think Grimlic's Descent. Been off and on since then :)

xRugolth likes this.
  3. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hello, name in Pox is XFurionsX, i started playing somewhat last year, not very good at this game, but the community is awesome, hope to see this game grows in time.

4. KTCAOP

Welcome victorg83 and welcome back rickyjpen =). As always glad to see players both relatively new and old come back to see and experiment =). I'm glad you were able to find a place and hope that you continue to engage, this is an interesting community, though like always, there is the spectrum =P =).

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm BurnPyro & I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a Poxaholic.

6. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

I'm Imba and I accidentally the whole pox.

7. Donegals

Donegals Well-Known Member

I'm Donegal, on the old version i was Donegal. In this version, I will be Donegal.

So yeah........

Been playing since before there was ST but prone to bouts of hiatus. Usually play on the darkside. Looking forward to playing Pox again.

8. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Hello everyone, I'm IceHippo and the name is a strange amalgam of several things from my past :D And yes, I do intend to build an Ice Hippo theme deck when I have enough runes to spare!

9. Ivorybane

Ivorybane The King of Potatoes

Hello folks,

Name is Ivorybane. Been around since the beginning, but have hiatuses as well. Looking to have some fun and focus more now that it appears the game is stabilizing with Owl Games.. thanks Owl!

Ivorybane..

10. KTCAOP

Welcome back everyone =). Always excited to see people return!

Please be patient and think of this time as a serious beta time =P. Many things are being worked on, so improvements should come fairly quickly!

11. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Hello everyone my name in pox same as forum name and I play from release with some pauses. For whole time in pox I play only protectorate faction but now want to try split UD/protectorate and hope it would be fun. Sry for my bad English its not my homeland language.

12. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

Hello i think most of you know me but to any new players i am Monyx. Im 30 years old from the states. i love gaming/anime/metal and just wanna welcome all new players.

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Hi.
    I am BansheeX and I have played the game for years. It´s a great game and I really enjoy it.
    My primary focus in on Forsaken Wastes and Stitched BattleGroups.
    Feel free to send me tells in the game if you have FW or game related questions and I´ll do my best to answer you. I allso like to take friendly games in unranked mode agaisnt new players to help them learn the ropes.

14. dani20

dani20 New Member

Hello everyone!
    I made an account long time ago, played a few solo games with the free runes, got crushed on PvP, then quit :) From then, I had a couple of come backs, but never really got involved in the game because all my money went into Magic :D Now, as I took a break from Magic, I thought to check again what is happening here :) As for my Pox knowledge, I'm like a totally beginner; a little overwhelmed by the number of runes, abilities and so on.

15. bolthero11

bolthero11 New Member

Hello I amBolthero11 and new player who would love to play both kanen and leoss Hello everyone

16. ArtmanOz

ArtmanOz The King of Potatoes

Hi everyone. I'm ArtmanOz and have been in the game (off and on) since 2007. I'm originally from the AL but currently reside in the U.K. If you need a hand message or inbox me anytime.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  17. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

Hi my Name is Ramy
    should have been here earlier when I joined the Forums :D
    instead I went straight for faction-specific forums to get and read some advices and insights from pros, for my favorite factions and BGs xD
    I really like this game, and I hope one day I can play on a competitive level with good players and not feel like a total newb :D

rickyjpen likes this.
  18. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm sure if you put in the effort you will :)

19. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Hi there, I'm Ifem21, and play the game since Grimlic's Descend Expansion was released. By that time, I was too young, and never entered the forums, but now, with this acc, I started to enter, and really enjoy participating with you guys. Love Pox since the first time I played, and still play it (not so much due to cotidian). I'm pretty happy with the DoG work on the game, and have hope that it will be a great and famous game someday in the future.

20. Jair Costa

Jair Costa New Member

Hi! I'm Jairdarsh and I'm new to the game. Don't even know how to play Training PvP...(the screen keeps loading over and over)!