Quality of Life Changes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I would like this:
    [​IMG]
    I would like to have an in-game collection sprite display, where you can see all your runz, or by battlegroup or by faction
    [​IMG]
    or even like this:
    [​IMG]
    Or the most used champs, (this kind of piramidal display could be used for the after-match data thingy)
    [​IMG]
    Could you even imagine?, The dunes of valdac, some ruins and the New Valdac in the background with all ur draksars on display, then guildys or friends can rightclick you and "go see collection display" or something and they visit your "Display Case" or something.
    [​IMG]
    For us who are still around cos our collection.. and the only way we have to enjoy it is the boring look of the rune manager..
    I would also like some kind of full art display for the entire bg, until now the only way to see the full art is by clicking each rune, one at the time.. having that many cool artz but keeping them hidden.. to me it seems like wasted beauty
    [​IMG]

I would like to be able to pick up all my runes and wash my face with them, and feel the collection
    [​IMG]
    Collecting stuff is cool(if you use them), but if you dont really play with them, then collecting this stuff needs some more and different visual fullfillment..

ps: this is totally not a priority, we all know that, but it would be soooo coool.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    fattyy2k, Xzablaz, IMAGIRL and 4 others like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That would be a ton of work.

Make it so.

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

How about we allow access to all Common runes to all players, old and new?

Run 'Common only' matches to introduce new guys and as a 'pure skill' match up for experienced guys.

Far fewer abilities to consider than the current intro decks

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

A universal clock. It doesn't matter which time zone it's set too. Just a clock that is available on both the forums and game client that we can organize events and patches and tourneys and such around without the need to use a time zone converter.

IMAGIRL, Capricis, Kampel and 2 others like this.
  5. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Improve IA.

Bots never use skills when they may, just basic attacks so easy battles = no improvement playing campaing or solo battles.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

If you press the 'g' button twice while in game, it will bring up the grid, and terrain effects. It will indirectly highlight any hazardous terrain you might walk over with your current pathing choice.

Cody and Leadrz like this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This could be more of a bug report. I can attest to both happening. @Senshu

Leadrz likes this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Not really a QoL change, but I would support this. A lot work though.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

UPDATED: 4/21/2015

If I missed something; quote it, and tag me.

Leadrz likes this.
  10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I realized the other day that runes in the forge seem to be sorted by the date I acquired the rune. It may be easier to change to a reverse acquired date instead of ascending CP. I think that would largely solve the issue while making the code change easier.

11. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

IMAGIRL, darklord48 and kalasle like this.
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how many of these issue be addressed in next weeks patch?

13. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I don't understand. What happened?

14. chickenpox2

It's in order A-Z

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Deck list is not backwards anymore.

Was that driving anyone else nuts?

SPiEkY, sassquatch, IMAGIRL and 2 others like this.
  16. chickenpox2

Will there be others stuff getting fixed and/or added?

17. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Wow, I never once noticed that. Excellent work all the same for all the OCD players

18. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Eliminating like 1000 abilities would be nice.

19. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

there isn't a whole lot of QoL fixes that we had time for, but going forward it is something we will be making more and more of, its just a matter of clearing up the higher priority things first.

20. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

eh, no. I think the team has done a great job with consolidating 20+ abilities (different names but similar effects)

xezno likes this.