Anime.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

It was a rly good one, 50 points to Gryffindor!. Enjoyed every chapter. i saw the Fate/unlimited sword but it doesnt have as much action and suddenly its a teenage drama.

Whats next?

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I started watching fate/night unlimited blade so damn awesome
    UB Season 2 just started for anyone who want to see Emiya with Tohsaka

3. Kampel

Yeah just saw it, it's still a teen drama but the animation is 2gud2skip

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I found ultimate blade animation alot more sereal than the ova but the fighting an the relationship were much better without making it too boring
    of it continues like this it definitely beat naruto for 4th place in my top 5 list

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Watching Tokyo Ravens. On Episode 20. All I can think is...... War D. Greymon.

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Speaking of which, anyone excited for the new Digimon anime they are making?
    Which uses the original main characters, except now adults.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Goign to have to rewatch both of the earlier two series, and their movies, but yeah. It will be enjoyable to watch a few years from now. <- Bingewatcher remember.....

soulmilk likes this.
  8. soulmilk

It's interesting how the first few series of Digimon are still watchable today.
    Back when it first came out, it was cool since it was creatures fighting.
    Now it's cool because we are geeks and understand the geekiness.

Izzy's computer in the Digimon movies is still the most realistic computer I have seen in any anime/cartoon.

9. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I actually was browsing Amazon the other day.

DS Games: Digimon World Dawn~300$ Digimon Champions~300$ Digimon Digital World~300$ Digimon World 2(PS1) 600$

So yeah......I have those and I love Digimon but I never would have dreamed that these games would become such a collectors edition. Such a shame that it's such an indie concept because I was craving for a new 3DS Digimon game to come out soon.
    Supa pumped for the new anime.

10. Kampel

Blood Blockade Battlefront: seems legit, i love the animation so far, i think it will become one of the good ones.
    Fate/Stay night: from now on i will stop watching it, got tired of wasting time on it.
    The heroic legend of Arslan: boring.
    "Is it wrong to try to pick girls in a dungeon?": fun to watch.. the RPG style is interesting.

11. Kampel

Blood Blockade Battlefront.. damn.. the ammount of detail and non-repetitive art is amazing, you can pause it anytime and see a huge deal of little details, libraries with all different books and even different ppl/monsters walking on the street.. not even background ppl gets ignored of details.

12. Kampel

"The legend of the legendary Heroes", really bad, not worth the watch. Its one of those anime that aim for everything without reaching anything at all, tryes to stick collectable things (the relics) but never gives details of them, the main character is supposed to be the best magician on the continent but only uses 2 spells on the entire season.. really not worth it.

13. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

The newest season of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteriru has been pretty good so far. Would recommend if you've seen the first season.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't believe it, ash never ages. and how many more generations of can they add? original 150 are the best dude.

soulmilk likes this.
  15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Man, you guys are, like, total otakus, man..........

That being said, I've watched only three anime shows ever: Death Note, Welcome to the NHK, and Stein's;Gate, in that order. I don't plan to watch more since I'm extremely selective about the anime I'll watch (mostly due to reasons Regulate described earlier in this thread), but these three I admit to enjoying immensely. Hell, there are very few Western television shows I'd rate higher than these Japanese shows. I was hooked from the first episode of each one. I've even watched the Stein's;Gate movie, though for those wondering it's only available in Japanese with English subs. It was quite the capstone to the series I must say, however it's not necessary for plot's sake; merely a curiosity for those who really got into the show.

soulmilk likes this.
  16. soulmilk

These are all so good. ; w ; -thumbs up-

17. Kampel

I only watch english sub. i find english dub a distraction.
    I do like when Japaneses try to speak english, the accent is funny

Baskitkase, chickenpox2 and soulmilk like this.
  18. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I've slowed down a lot in terms of watching. Had gotten to a point where I'd start too many and never finish them. If those are all you've seen, Jazz, than you did well. Death Note is a good starter anime and the other two and among my top favourites.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

This is the first time I see a senpai notice someone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

name of manga is: Tamen De Gushi.