is shockbow better than bloodbow?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by drathys, May 12, 2015.

1. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

which average dmg range option are you preferring? personally im not sure theres too much in it. may stick with bloodbow as i like the bleed interaction...

2. drathys

i was wrong shock is way better

3. Saegen

Saegen Well-Known Member

Can you explain why? I'm still trying to decide what I should run heh.

4. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Both, range in UD is invaluable

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Range isn't that invaluable. The reason UD has Bane Shift all range is because it doesn't need it. But yeah Shockbow is better on it's 72 build. Confuse enemy is a great hit and run ability it has good damage. The jab is great and whatever the name of that semi charge thing is also really good.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

bloodbow good cause for dot shockbow got electric jab which is good detect

7. chickenpox2

i would like to see jolt 3 on her upgrade 2

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Ha!

Raxar likes this.
  9. chickenpox2

why would she be too op?

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, she's already probably OP

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Probably

But besides that. Can we change goblin archer to goblin bow .pr something to keep the theme .pf bows for range?

Grimlicbow even

nakaruru, chickenpox2 and SPiEkY like this.
  12. drathys

she has much better mobility with both cheap options and her range doesn't run out like bloodbow.i feel she may be a little op for ud tbh.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

I wouldn't necessarily say she's op in UD, not with the damage she deals. But she's a nice tool to have in UD, one that I personally think was overdue in todays game. With her we have the opportunity to support our melee beaters in a range heavy environment.

Other than that she fills a different role than Bloodbow in my opinion. Bloodbow has, the nice to have, 4 ranged attacks to either kill from afar or have the opportunity to bloody a stealther. After those 4 attacks are done, she's a simple melee beater like many of our other champs. Shockbow on the other hand remains in her role as a ranged supporter. She's no champ for the front lines, nor should she be.

And that's the thing, with her being in UD's ranks, positioning from the opponents against UD has to become different. They also need to send something after Shockbow in order to get her off the board which then opens opportunities for us to reach things easier with our beaters in return.

P.S.: She's my favorite UD champ of this expansion. ;)

drathys likes this.
  14. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

I run both... never regret it.

15. callum6021

callum6021 The King of Potatoes

would you say it's worth running two of both?

16. Tfguy

He said that in his post.

Scrijordan likes this.
  17. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

To be honest, after further tuning, I end up regretting the 2 bloodbows...

Attack Physical is just too easy to mitigate in the current meta, and my deck was full of it. I end up with a whole overhaul to only keep 7 units with Attack Physical (and 2 of them are DE scouts...)

Fentum likes this.
  18. drathys

after starting this genuinely not sure I am now so certain that shock is the way forward for me. that mobility is crazy, with confuse attacker and dash is so easy to hit and run, or zoom in to hit and not worry about counters. unless i was running a bleed deck and needed to swoop korona in i think shock is hands down better. unless of course you want both...but tbh that sounds a little too KFy, no one likes KF

saromon50 likes this.
  19. chickenpox2

i dunno but i like running leap 3 cause i run it on tracker

20. Tfguy

Leap 3 on Shockbow gives her incredible mobility. Love it, would always take it over Dashing Maneuver. But I guess it is somewhat a matter of preference and and how you want her to fulfill her role in your BG.