When you balance the game and have fixed FW.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 15, 2015.

1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Let me know. I might return to the game. otherwise. no. sick to death of having to deal with same old bullshit that should of been fixed by now. the balance patch with this expansion. was honestly a joke. buffs for things that didn't need to be buffed. nerfs for things that didn't need to be nerfed. runes that have been agreed are totally and blatantly OP remain unaddressed. promises made, promises broken.

2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Care to go into more detail instead of just ranting after a loss? I just played against a Jek that had 41 damage and ~20 defense and I'm not whinging about it.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Dont you mean IS?

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Doubt that was because jek is OP though.

5. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

No, I still won somehow.

6. bagoftrick

No, I mean FW. I agree IS is the most OP faction, however I am leaning towards saying SP is almost on an equal footing with it. However I play Poison. therefore FW is a serious issue. tired of auto losing games because of a faction wide resistance that should of been removed years ago. twice Sok has said he'll remove it. Once under SOE and once under DOG. neither of those two times has he actually implemented that change.

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

haxs
    But yea more details please.

8. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

So poison has an entire faction to counter it. Harsh but a reason to adapt a little wouldnt you say?
    Nerf IS plox. We can handle teh nerfs. Nerf talgar they said! They did! Nerf king they said! They did not and it got cheaper xD. Nerf geomancer they said. And i agreed. :p

Raxar likes this.
  9. bagoftrick

how do you adapt to a faction counter? by changing theme? why should one theme be pushed out of playability by an entire faction? I shouldn't need to change. this has been going on for years. IT should of been changed a long time ago. They removed ready from artic but cant remove a resistance. its just ridiculous.

Goyo likes this.
  10. Iskandak

Its just 1 bg. FS holds a lot of other options.
    And yes my post said adept, but in poison that would be hard. :p you need lucks for in matching ^^

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I can sympathize with the OP.

12. bagoftrick

Its the one bg I enjoy playing. that i've played for a long time. and am fed up of being sucker punched by the game constantly. Also id need a lot of luck in matchmaking, FW players have a high player base, more than most.

13. Iskandak

Happens with factions that are slightly different from the rest. I'd say FW is strong so it has drawn a lot of plauers lately, but its just that I have problems with FW and im not even using poison.
    Well you can plead for it, but cant really be completely on your side because its good to diverify and adept to what everyone seems to be playing

14. bagoftrick

Yes but I have to deal with the 40% reduction AND deal with all of that. you don't. Also, you need to remember polluted martyr isn't OP, it was nerfed hard, itreallywasn'tnerfedhard, fw players say so.

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Don't forget spot swarms now with Plague for 35N

16. Iskandak

Polluted martyr got decimated but stuff like mobilize cant be counted for in strategies and tomb requires straight up backlash(and in this case its still a slow counter in which tomb still gets its worth) or you're fighting from behind all game.

17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Dude... Why has this not been its own thread?

18. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure that if devs implement a small statistics gatherer by making loser to select a rune that he considers a reason of the loss instead of just clicking "back to lobby", a single whispers of the mind would be there more often than this whole list combined.

TeaScholar and Iskandak like this.
  19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I too stoped playing until they fixed FW. That was a few years ago. Instead of fixing FW they broke the rest of the game down its level. And then broke FW some more.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    TeaScholar likes this.
  20. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Wut? I've just shared my observations.