Dashing Maneveur

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by limone1981, May 18, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I don't know if it happens also to you, but for me 1 out of 10 times the ability doesn't work as intended, sometimes the flamefist stays there doing nothing, sometimes the champ hit by the dashing has an opposite knockback effect (gos in front of the flamefist instead of behind him).
    all this times no terrain modification or unstoppable stuff were on play. Sad part is that the missed attack doesn't trigger.

On the side note : if you whisper of the mind a champ and that champ attack the flamefist after a dashing maneveur, both effect are triggered ( the whisper proc and the attack miss also for the dashing)

2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Yes--although I haven't been able to replicate it regularly, so I haven't reported as a bug yet.

Edit: I'd also add that sometimes there is no knockback on a non-unstoppable champ, and other times I get a transparent after image of the flamefist somewhere along the path he moved.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  3. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

So I am not the only one....we should try to replicate it but as far as now I have no clue about it.

@DMrBadguy I summon you!