changing faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by undred, May 21, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

IS:
    -pros: ISisOP
    -cons: other factions complain bcuz they'r ugly and envious of OPness of IS

FW:
    -pros: you have a counter for everything. Really, everything.
    - cons: thing die. But this doesn't matter bcuz attrition is the only real funny way to play FW. Who doesn't want to play a game for 1h??? Who??

Pattn199 likes this.
  2. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

according to you . annoying ppl play FW ( i knew this already , i have played the game since 2007 if i am not mistaken)

and ppl who want OP stuff play IS ... hmm may have to look for something else then :p

3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

All sorts of fun things to play. I like flying and frost in ST, minos and fire in UD, elementals and hyaenids in SP, drakkies and skeez in SL, spirits in FW, snaptooth, jellies, and psychic (firk) in FS, most of KF and barbs in IS (they tend to be very expensive for their other themes so I haven't really tried them). Pick one or two that seem like they might be fun and see what you can find out about that theme.

4. undred

after a lot of careful analysis . i am split between IS (barbs) and SP (hyanids)

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You primitive.

6. undred

am i ????

7. JaceDragon

hyanids are stronger

8. Boozha

Play Firk, those are sophisticated.

9. undred

they are the main protagonist of all hentai .. iam not into hentai

10. Boozha

Not really though

11. undred

the only two factions i am willing to play atm are SP or IS . IS i have a lot of griffins and zedin , while SP all i have is some kanen and clops :/

12. Boozha

Play paladins, those at least have some ... elegance. Same with witches. Playing bruhbrubruhns is really just for savages.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

You don't get called a zeeee-lot for what you play, you get called one by the stuff you write here.

And it's extremely easy to point fingers in the right direction.

14. undred

i just found out i have 3 millions in poxbox currency XD. i may play paladins XD

15. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You should try FS.

ST has Frost amp damage, FS has psychic and it's very viable.
    ST TRIES to has terrain, FS has aquatics and lot's of water generation, not very viable sadly.

Also FS offers very interesting races. The mighty teenage ninja frogs, the cthulhu people, the medusa guys that are trying to be playable but can't, the cocodrilos full of magic, and some forgotten salaman that are super behind powerwise.

16. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I'm all UD FF. Just missing some runes and I have everything except for LE. It costs too much to have two factions so one faction is enough for me.

If I would play other stuff from other factions that interest me.
    IS: Barbarians.
    FW: Bleed (not that far to make) lich or zombies (tried skellys and didn't like them).
    SP: Voil
    FS: Snaptooth sounds good.
    KF: Garu
    SL: tried dragons, meh.
    ST: Lonx or Ice theme.

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I always felt that if ST wasnt my favorite faction FS would be.
    Bogs are cool as heck.

Goyo likes this.
  18. JaceDragon

i have your finger in my eye, sir

19. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Honestly if someone has to tell you which faction to choose or try to convince you to change then you are aren't ready for a change of faction.

I chose to main KF a very long time ago. I didn't think about it twice. No hesitation. I loved the Elves, the Archers, the art work, the forest theme, everything about it.
    If none of the factions call up on you like KF called upon me. Then you sir are a player that likes multiple factions, and thats ok, just main the ones you like.

20. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Most of us play a smidge of everything and constantly change around