Guide to farm gold, Euan's Last Stand + Dailies

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by GabrielQ, Feb 27, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I don't know, but I stimate around 26 gold/minute.

2. jesterman7

jesterman7 The King of Potatoes

I just did it without a "perfect" run and still got about 20 gold/minute

3. jesterman7

Simple rough estimate is just over 200 gold for 10 minutes work, so if you're sitting there watching TV it can add up but you aren't going to get super rich quick.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

With some of the other campaigns having 50 gold bonuses, such as The Demon Prince and Slick and Buzz, I wonder if Euan's Last Stand is still the most efficient.

5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

the only thing u don't know is how much time take u to finish it

6. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

shouldnt pose a problem to test.

on a side note: I just did the beginner battle (vs KF) on legendary and got 130 gold.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

How fast are the speed runs of Euan going? I figure that 50 bonus gold goes a long way.

8. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

Max gold limit per pve game is now 300 gold.
    So if you say it's 20 gold per minute the time cap for gold is 15 minutes ?

9. jesterman7

It's all about the time with Euans. You can complete most in 1-2 mintues tops, should only take about 10 minutes tops to do all 4 and get your 220+ gold

If you read page 1 and the guide you can see it should take less than 10 minutes. This guide also does things more complicated than I do it.

From previous studies I believe the Euans run still grants you more gold than the normal PVE game as you can get around 26 gold per minute, , however it is not a whole lot more and PVE game is easier/not as focus intense.

10. GabrielQ

This guide was revamped not so long ago, and I'm not sure that going for the epic battle bonus is still the best way to go for a speedrun, but I think that is as efficient as plain rush or better, and is also more useful for the people who wants to set up and wait to win each match in 20 minutes.

11. jesterman7

I don't go for the epic battle bonus when I speed run it, this way you take less steps and is easy to run through especially if you get perfect draws.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you're going to take 20 minutes, the Ash missions are worth more, just take Acidic Gale and Essence Drain with so you can cut the champ's health in half a few times.

13. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

how do you make 8 deploys per turn for xulos? how do you kill him to redeploy?

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Actually I just did the Maxx missions last night and was getting 100 bonus gold. I don't know if that was because I was playing the mission for the first time on that difficulty, but I got almost 300 gold per completion.

15. GabrielQ

Xulos dies because he's a hero being deployed in a circus deck.

uaChakra likes this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

for farming gold what you want to do is plant crops that take the gold from the ground and store it into themselves, then you harvest, sure it's a long game but it's cleaner and more effective than actually digging up the dirt.

17. GabrielQ

Look, I tried this, but after an hour or so of planting them, the dorfs stop moving and they don't cooperate anymore. I read that adding worms airs the earth, maybe I should try that next time...

18. AmmonReros

As GabrielQ said in a circus/split deck he, like any other non-split hero, will just die. And as I stated before the spell Necroweave will set his CD back to 0.

19. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

thank u guys for this thread n different ideas on how to get epic battle really is helpful
    Time slip cannot use because the champ get skirmisher( which champ cannot attack shrine) i use rage band, 2x horrific mutation, havoc's touch n quicken, which i can attack shrine 3x n kill, this for Solitary Garu
    Xulos n Necroweave, also Garu hunter and cyclops nemesis with sacrifice for epic battle
    and life siphon champs to defend my shrine, and sum runes which regenerate nora
    i got 220 n 249 gold from New Beginner Campaigns, 20 mins , i have not try my BG on the campaigns on this thread yet( like Euan's last stand n few others that was said on thread

20. AmmonReros

Time Slip is just for getting across the map fast.
    I usually place my champ (I use Thunderhoof) right outside the deployment zone and wait until he has 9+ ap. One to move in, 3 to charge and 5 to hit the shrine once or twice.