Warcry is still affecting all champions, not just same race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JazzMan1221, Jun 7, 2015.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

But hey, that there "Moles Weekend Tournament" sure was a major priority, right? Better pour a whole bunch of resources into things that don't matter when pressing issues like bugs are destroying the game. Good use of manpower DOG.

claydude5 likes this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

It is better this way. It has already been nerfed from 3 damage and 3 ap to 2 damage and 2 ap. Making it only affect the same race would be a bad change.

Dwarven king should go back to 6 speed though, half skeezick could lose multi attack and skeezick general could lose the 7 speed.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's on the @Senshu 's secret list that they cannot publish it because its too hard to cut and paste the stuff thats not released yet onto another word document. Pox is currently trying their hardest to hire someone with considerable cut and paste experience so that maybe we can get this done in the future.

That list tho... it grows by 30 for every 5 they remove.

SOONtm

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You would balance an ability by making all champs who have it garbage?

You just keep amazing me with how utterly clueless you are.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

If you think those changes would make the runes garbage, you are the one who is clueless. Lol.

You know what would make them even more garbage? Same race only warcry.

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Even mw24 can have his moments

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I see why you lobby for IS so hard. I lost 90%+ of my runes to decondor making new bgs, lol. I guess that explains why this game has so many faction zealots...

You guys just don't want to lose all your runes switching to another faction, lol. That's a serious flaw with the game smh.

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You are so right. The half skeez and skeez general were absolutely terrible with same race warcry.

Wait...

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Obviously I am talking about in a mixed race bg where it would be a factor. I am sure you will get some free likes from your silly comment though.

You would think an sl main would know what I was talking about considering half your runes are screwed over by racials and don't work well together in mixed... brb facepalm.

10. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

im confused.

i thought skeez gen and halfbreed were garbage, no?

11. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Oh no, I can't run goodstuffs. That's truly terrible and whatnot.

I shall inform you of my general opinion on goodstuff bgs. They are stupid and I would wish that they would die, and fortunately in SL they are a lot less competitive than their themed counterparts.

And I'm sorry, but when most anyone makes nonsensical wahh XX is now super terribad and unrunnable I will always sarcastically point out the absurdity of their opinions.
    If you want to qualify your comments after to make them seem less absurd, fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you were spouting hyperbole as fact.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I lost 99.9 percent of my runes to Dog.

IS doesn't even play like it used too...

I might as well be a demonic **** rider like the greens want us too since they have a more unholy version of our most thematic (and arguable faction defining) spell.

All that is left now is watered down OP crutches in IS and shrinking windows to use them

But Wyd spend money bro...
    not like you grinded from nothing to a full faction collection over the course of 3-6 years(ever since Octopi), we deserve it after taking away your PS4 and leaving you with Sega genesis

profhulk likes this.
  13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

See, things like this shouldn't take a week to solve.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you balance an ability by making the champs that have it worse, you end up with that same ability on a good champ and you'll be right back crying that it needs to be nerfed. If instead of nerfing phys resist, we just gave +4 nora to each champ that currently has it, but leave the ability the same, future champs that have resist phys will be 4 nora cheaper in comparison and your way of balancing will be garbage.

Just a heads up.

Oh and, all race only warcry does is screw over everyone running DK in every split ever. If it limits the game by balancing it, you just opened up design space and balanced the same time. Awesome.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  15. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

If the ability has too much impact I'd suggest dividing it instead.

This way you would have an ap gain one and a damage one?

16. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Heck or even just have it effect melee only.

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Make it pull all friendly units into the Warcry champ. That's like 2 AP, but way more complicated and frustrating.

18. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

It just got nerfed and still hasn't worked right since the nerf, how about we fix it then see how it shakes out and go from there.

19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Bingo. I have to reiterate, though:

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

In my dreams they only take a week to resolve.