What's the best way to quit Pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kampel, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Seriously, i havent played in years (maybe a game every month just to try to feel the same thing that hooked me the first time.) Cant delete or give away my collection, the same force that makes me check the forums several times every day prevents me of that. All my friends quit this game several months ago and i just keep checking the forums in case something really major happens..Im not waiting for an expac, we already had a couple and i havent even tested my new runes.
    I don't really know why i complain when something of my faction gets changed.. god..

I tryed to delete all pox related links from my browser but i still end up typing "pox forums" and checking it anyway...
    Pox is unhealthy, I just want to really quit, how do i do that.. help..

2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

gib me all ur roonz

dat gud start

3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

On a serious note... :rolleyes:

4. Kampel

Wish i could, i just cant let go

incoming Frozen joke in 3.. 2... 1.....

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

6. Kampel

It sounded right, dunno fixed. thnks

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

My friends all don't really like Pox, so I can't relate. Why would you want to quit, though? Just check around and see if anything that stokes your interest comes around.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. Kampel

I already have, like 10 times.
    I dont like the gameplay anymore, i dont want to try other factions or new combinations, i dont even know why i check the forums. ITS UNHEALTHY. WHY AM I EVEN AWARE OF THIS GAME'S STATE IF I HAVENT PLAYED IN A YEAR

9. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

i tried an failed miserably :(

Gnomes likes this.
  10. Boozha

Dunno, why can't I stop checking that other forum I tried to quit. Emotional bindings.

Sigh ... brb, checking that forum.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just do it. If you want to quit, trying to convince yourself to do it won't get you anywhere. First, uninstall the client if you have it. Second, set up trades to give away your runes to other people. If you really want to go out in style, post your Username/PW somewhere public. Third, delete your forum account. Don't try to walk yourself through it, just click through the motions. If you want things to happen, you need to physically do them.

12. Kampel

Its like, the last time i had any fun in this games was when the only legendary i had was AoV, and for two years i've had the entire SL collection just stacking dust, there is no purpose. Im not claiming anything, i just want to cease to pox

13. Kampel

After this 8+ years, im just afraid of walking away emptyhanded.. why is it this hard

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If you want to walk away, that's that. I can't advocate selling your collection as it's against the ToS. Sounds like you aren't using or enjoying something, so you are already empty handed.

Goyo likes this.
  15. Kampel

I dont even have the required english level to write a proper goodbye letter.. can i ask a dev to get banned from both forum and client?

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'll write one for you. If you really want some assistance leaving, look up a site blocker app.

17. Boozha

Now I'm sad.

Its also 4:30 AM and I need to go to sleep anyway. Maybe I should quit Pox, too.

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

There is no escape from Poxnora. Hiring someone to bludgeon you to death with a spoon is easier than quitting Poxnora.
    [​IMG]

EmperorSauron and Kampel like this.
  19. Kampel

Its funny because in 8+ years all i acomplished was this big collection and now its the last ligament i have to cut to be free......

No, thanks but its ok noone knows me, noone will miss me.
    I would give all my runes to that Pixy guy cos he is a cool guy but he writes in colors which i dont like. plus he went to sleep already.
    kalasle, would you take all my Lim, Leg and Exo runes and end my misery? do whatever you like with them, just post a link

Xuvali likes this.
  20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Blocking the http would be a good start.