I have transfigured in almost 50% of my last 20 games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 15, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And Ive loved it. I used to never do it out of princible, but its very possible to get an advantage out of it.

What are your experiences lately with avatars?

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fighting with the one Avatar that can heal.......

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Also some were draksar games where he gets commander and sermon on top of banner. Also guarded and violent.

Nerf SL

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I have been transfiguring a bit recently, usually when I am losing. the ST avatar kind of mobi is super useful for swarming stuff!

I also used to transfig with KF quite a lot when 5 dmg would kill something

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just a shame that the avatar ability bug ruins some of my avatars. My moga need Oltok to watch over them.

6. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

You can heal an avatar with those pies spell i think.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Really? That'll need to be tested, as in all likely hood it's a bug. As far as I am aware Avatars cannot/shound-not be healed in any way. The only exception since time immemorial has been the Regen ability on the SL Avatar.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I really try not to tfig. I'll do it if I believe it will lead me to a win or the super endgame had been initiated or to avoid inevitable shrine kill.

9. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Spoken like a true zealot

ormen likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It puts you at a 20 nora disadvantage so I try to only do it if I am up a font or will be as a result of transfiguring. IS has one of the best combat avatars so I usually get my nora worth. That said I have gotten in the habit of transfiguring 2-3 rounds before I prob should have and it has cost me a few games.

11. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

Playing KF, I transfig quite a lot when I find myself up a font. Though I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my avatars abilities, skyshear is useless and I really would like to have his heal on him.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I usually dont mind FS's avatar because the thing is usually only good for one shot with Poison Spit and then it just runs like mad. If you take him into combat he is pretty vulnerable. But yeah the Nora gen means that if you are up a font you are generating equal nora as your opponent.

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

In our game you told me you transfigure with skeeznik simply because you can get tons of free champs easy, you don't need fonts or shrines to deploy champions, unlike the rest of the game

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  14. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Since the FS avatar sucks hard I hardly ever transfigure. Furthermore there are no spells like skeezick rebellion that would work well with it, and limited racial interaction.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's bugged out to be stuck at whatever you had it at before it got stuck, at revamp I think? Like a year ago. So here we are waiting.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

To be fair, i was losing a fontbattle while a font down. And shores of Maljara is like 2-3 rounds of from deploying to getting to your font. So I figured I might as well go for it since I had a rioter there close anyway.

Funny note, I wasn't running revolt that game. I just mindgamed the Firk outta ya.

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

HAHA U SO PRO

Burcho likes this.
  18. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well with revolt it's like snowblind you need to always be aware that it can Firk you XD

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

KF players transfig way too much. Throw away games all the time. Seen it happen so much it's become an in-joke in PA.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

PA is an injoke in PA

Qucas and Baskitkase like this.