Look who's back... Post here if returning or just migrated from SOE.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by ARlSTOTLE, Mar 24, 2014.

1. ARlSTOTLE

ARlSTOTLE The King of Potatoes

So...
    Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more...
    I have returned...once more. Personal reasons this last time that will never be discussed on the internet (sorry).

2. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Welcome back, IS is in quite a good place now, good to see some old faces.

3. ARlSTOTLE

Yeah...right now I'm just doing a lot of reading, and once I can afford some new runes, I'll start getting back into the swing of things. So much reading to do on all the new runes, etc.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

War enchanted groble would give you spellswallower and immunity magical, which would make the aspect immune to physical and magic which is about 60% of the runes being ran. Also could help with some damage boosting. I'm also not sure but if clockwork swarm can transfer from bestow that would open up a lot of gimmicky nonsense. Maybe look at ironfist glider for the stone bomb and farshot and it's pretty cheap.

5. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

I've tested it, Clowckword Swarm transfers swarm with bestow. I already run 1 Spare Parts in my constructs, it performs quite well.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Yeah too bad it only works on constructs could get some seriously gimmicky and fun stuff on other champs.

7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Drink with us!

8. ARlSTOTLE

Hmmm...when did Spare Parts start only working on Constructs? My Angel/Spare Parts BG is no longer viable. **sobs**

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

A few months due to abuse.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You wanna know why? Crystalis + spare parts = rapid growth on anything. I think it was Ipox.