Hyaenids

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Martens, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Martens

Martens New Member

Need help on Hyaenid deck , post yours , give strategies thanks :D

2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

The public deck is pretty good. It relies on executioners to land kills through loss of life because of conditions. Personally, I think it needs a relocate (probably voil transporter) to take full advantage of the instigators.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Public deck is a really nice place to start, as raikan said. It's focused on AP gen and deep wounds, but it's pretty loaded on legendaries, this is the list, courtesy of jib:
    2x Witchdoctor (LEG)
    2x Instigator
    2x Mundunugu
    2x Spearman
    2x Executioner (LEG)
    2x Feshwrangler
    2x Pack Leader
    2x Headshrinker
    Exile

Peak Tactics
    Whispers of the Mind
    Havoc's Touch
    Alacrity
    Avalanche
    Lightning Storm
    Vertical Push
    Banner
    Rock Trap
    Cleansing Emerald
    Echo Chamber
    Ball and Chain
    Vicious Harpoon

As I said it's really good, I would replace ball and chain for a second whispers of the mind, the feshwranglers for spiritspeakers or bulwarks and If I were to splash, I would get a sceian in it.

If I wanted to take advantage of serf to the djinn, I would run only 2x marid, as they are easy to place to be able to use the benefits of serf properly without renouncing to the ability to save AP. Peaks Dao is good also, but avoiding AP loss due to berserker becomes almost impossible. Breakers are good with marids also.

4. Creosoto

Creosoto The King of Potatoes

I know I'm really slow, but where could I get one of these public decks?

5. GabrielQ

Go to training grounds and que for a match, the whole list of public decks will appear and you will be able to buy the one that are unlocked that way (it costs 1000 gold). After that you can use them anywhere.
    To see the contents of public decks and how are they unlocked see KTCAOP's guide in training grounds subforum

6. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

are there any spell / equpis connected to hyeanids ?

7. GabrielQ

Spirit Channeling

8. Faust

[​IMG]
    what do u say GabrielQ ?looks good ?

9. GabrielQ

Karmavore ran SL/haenids at a time iirc.
    I think I would try to take advantage of the posibility of rage band to bypass the effects of serf to the djinn and include more along that line of synergy to see if it's worth it

10. Faust

Rage Brand adds berserker on its own and only thing u would benefit is 1 rang, but when you would have to add some djinn champs and splits are always low on slots

Meh decisions decisions !

11. GabrielQ

12. Faust

Player some games with this SL/SP deck and i must say i love it, Quicken/quickening helps out het some crazy deep wounds dmg