IS Meta Deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

4. doubtofbuddha

Markoth, going pretty well. I replaced the Pox Harbinger in your list with a Silverclan Purger. I really like the ability to deal with a wide range of threats and play styles that it brings to the table. Also the rock eaters are stars against everything except for the most magic damage heavy bgs.

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

https://poxbase.com/deck/clYC8QcPc2jch7CFCq_CpTctdc4KClHcwycfgs6Wsfsls7ms4Gs7Hs41rHrirYe2Oe2y

Yeah it's full Dwarves, but it's technically my meta deck as well. Hammerheart Platemail is undergoing testing atm; not sure if it will stick around, but Scale Armor is insanely strong, and the bonus damage is always nice so we'll see. There are some other funky picks, like Suppress and Amber Wing, but this deck is about as close to goodstuff as I'm willing to get. Amber actually brings some great utility, but more often than not it kinda just sits there with full AP until it needs to Shatter or Sweep something. Shroud is lovely though, so I keep it around. Don't have access to the new Noble yet, but I'd probably drop the Gallows Wardens for him.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Needa get a Battle Rager in there. Scrapper and Scale Armor is pretty humorous.

darklord48 likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've been using your BG except RD instead of Warchief Inaug, currently 7-1 with the loss being me derping.

I'm going to drop a Nora Mine for a Blink/HBoV, my magic champs had trouble with all the magic eater/immune draksars.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

10. doubtofbuddha

That is plenty of front line champs. I mean you almost have 50% front line champs there. If you were to add one I would go with the new noble instead of... probably the sharpshooter.

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

no noble on hand right now sadly

12. Ogoblin

Ogoblin Well-Known Member

13. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I saw many of you like the Warden, he's so good??

15. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

i played him once. he isnt bad ,hes decent

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dies to range. Other stuff gets it done for less (axeman).

17. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

So what about range champs what meta or not

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Depends on what you are looking for and what the rest of your deck looks like.
    Meta: Veilwalker, NC Priestess, Harb, Hooligan
    Dwarf: Hooligan, DMC, Sharpshooter
    Barbarian: Veilwalker, Fury of the Storm, NC Priestess, Elite Skirmisher
    Construct: DMC, Silverclan Protector

19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Whitestone Garg and Turret Team are options for Constructs as well. They're not great, but meh, gotta take what you can get.

20. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Semmiran Noble really need Drunkard?
    what about all the rest that have it?
    Ethereal Priestess cost now close to 80, low dmg, anything u think worth to do with her in dwarf?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015