I need UD's Help

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Agirgis1, Jul 16, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

"PS don't complain about UD or whatever being whatever, forget it, just think what we can do."

2. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

I think all UD runes doesn't worth their nora cost.

And there are some other faction runes that just should be removed from the game:
    -Ethereal Soldier
    -Reclaim
    -Pygmy Hippo Stampede
    -Brewmaster
    -Vindrax

Lupefi2 likes this.
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Well this thread was very helpful..... back to work >.>

4. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Seriously? Please, tell us what you learn!

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think you can get an advantage with heretic overlord, giving weighty to a early game champ has implications

Fentum likes this.
  6. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

This is true. I tried playing around with heretic overlord and the spell "Late to Battle", it gave me a draw win that no one could recover from. Also those 2 runes with price of victory can give you the advantage. With the spells we have, we are really about 1 on 1 melee combat. That's changing though.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

vortev's grasp is actually a good spell , u can cast maso/eye for eye on it before it dies

Good for rushing bgs

i think itll be meta worthy soon but i dont have time to play atm so ill play with it more later

8. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

my cutrrent mvp is Balefire Knight, great flexibility with strong melee and ranged capabilites and heals itself when needed trough quest

9. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I only play UD when I'm splitting with it and I focus on flying units. A couple I really liked are the nefari dragon and unhinged bok. Both can be pretty cheap for flying units and have good damage, the dragon adds in pseudo range and the bok gets manic. I also liked the bok mistress, I'm a sucker for soften because I'm often times dealing with low damage champs ( not much of a problem there with UD though ) and with a small bleed module it could produce a suprising amount of healing. Also a bit of praise for the warden and enforcer, both have pseudo range decent damage and bring some untility with detect precision and battlemaster.

10. Yourmom

Scepter of Onus on Leech Vitality units...

11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

onus is kind of bad if they have static damage but probably good on fireslinger

12. Yourmom

I was thinking more like imp vixen or other melee soul siphon units. Firelight Gem is the best for fireslinger.

13. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

It is a bad equipment, 25% on a ~15 dmg unit is 4 dmg increase. Blade of snake is 7 dmg in melle on any unit.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

In my opinion blood goyle is an auto 2x and at least one grief barer fountain. With blood goyle I do not think UD has ever had this much healing! (Even with fire) The ability to create so much blood globes makes UD very powerful to me. +1 Damage form banner, +1 from grief barer fountain, maybe even a soften form bok mistress, and you are well on your way to killing stuff. I am a fan.

15. futant

futant Well-Known Member

Manslayer + masochism is a pretty decent combo. Works best if it doesn't die :rolleyes: I've also toyed around with manslayer and pawn champs. It works just as well as masochim if setup.

I've also tried masocism with sheoul monstrosity, but sadly its spontaneous regeneration doesn't trigger. Although enrage still triggers on a target if it is prevented from masocism, which sheoul monstrosity has.

16. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I've said it so many times, but pox renovators!!! They are so damn good in UD. If you don't have them pb has them for like 5 bucks for the pair of them. and they wreck face!!! 15 base, 16 with banner, usuallly hits for around 20ish, no lies. and with korona running around kiling stuff plus a nice little exile i've had them hitting for around 30 and thats with spending barely any nora on them! These guys are great! try them out