Discussion: Path of De'lim Final Preview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

For me it's exactly because it's utter garbage. No point having it in the game and it sandbags champs that have to take it.

daeminicus likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's either sandbag or abused. No real normal use that isn't replicated by other abilities.

Woffleet likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

is heacy crossbow a spelling mistake or a purposefully made choice?

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's a big typo. They'll fix it before release, don't worry.

Sokolov likes this.
  5. Sokolov

It is on purpose :) See flavor text.

6. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

awful, both the UD ones.
    It seems champs are getting more simple and simple. Pre revamp was better.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Does it have provision cause it be awesome if it did

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Not sure if trolling...

9. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

and Jakei adherent

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

We've got the heacy crossbow, now I demand we get a special dunewalker who cna teleport anything anywhere.

DEMAND!

11. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Is declare vengeance going to break stealth?

12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Watch Sokolov put power attack in place of rapid attack.

Or something just as mind numbing simple.

Cuz ward of aluir and everything with defensive strike needed power attack.

And not tanky abilities.

#rapidfirechangedtobarrage1

13. Sokolov

Irony there is that Defensive Strike is just a terrible ability that is overlapped by several other abilities and was mostly phased out long before I even started working at PoxNora and was brought back accidentally by Gedden during the revamp because it was still in the system.

~

I could see Warsaint getting Defensive Stance or something instead instead, but Ward is kind of a toss up there. Outside of his 2 base DEF his kit isn't really defensive in nature (and wasn't pre-revamp either).

Warsaint is kind of weird now too, he used to be a Dueling Pummeler, and now he is just a cheat meat sac.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  14. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

In regards to the global chat tab now, in theory its primarily to avoid people que dodging. However for example wont I be able to just /who TinyDragon if I see him on and be told if he's in Battlegrounds,Single Player etc ? You'll still be able to find out who's in the battleground this way no ? @Senshu @Sokolov

15. Sokolov

I will check on that, but pretty sure the answer is yes, tho obviously it is much more tedious, and with this sort of thing any amount of friction tends to help.

That said, I am not sure it's a huge deal since most players are going to know who is in what lobby anyway just by looking at their name. Think tinydragon is going to be chilling in single player? Probably not.

I am personally not entirely sure what effect this will really have, but I know people have been asking for this so we'll see how it works!

Axeraiser likes this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

tiny actually spends a majority of his time in the launchpad

Qucas and Axeraiser like this.
  17. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

So...umm...more 8 speed champs that aren't KF? Good to know the devs no longer think spd is OP. I assume this means the KF faction apocalypse has been nixed? KF would seriously kill for some 7 spd champs with Weighty. I want a #7spdfatcorgi...sorry not fat, just a little weighty. It is basically a free point of spd for no drawback since most maps have been changed to have the first font be capable by practically anything....and it's not just any point of speed, it is THE point of spd that matters the most. Weighty should trigger on the 4th space moved and last 3 turns, there balanced.

On the Rapid assault, it specifically came out at the same time NKD did, and it was specifically explained as being an ability that allowed counterplay against abilities like NKD. Since they said they were changing NKD because nobody likes it, makes sense they no longer need the 1 thing that counters it. Like Sok said, nobody likes it unless they can abuse it.

I just cross my fingers that KF will get a rune that falls in between the top 6 and the top 10 best runes in the set. Everybody knows the top 5 runes are pushed to sell packs and will be nerfed after 1 week. They've done it every single time so far, at this point its safe to call it a pattern...making the next few runes to become the best in the set.

So sad none of the spoiled runes were KF :( But only a few days left to wait.

I was here at close to the beginning of Pox, but I don't remember the heacy croebow reference. But the flavor text alone makes me laugh.

18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

You sir , have no idea.

BurnPyro, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  19. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Soko bro, are we gettin any LE Draksars ?

20. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

you already have chameleon gawd