Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

KiwiKhan #1604

Leadrz likes this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I think i tried to add you before but we are not on same servers i believe
    I just tried to add KiwiKhan #1604 again and it didnt find anyone...

EDIT: I think i found you, sent a request to someone anyway.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. SaintKiwi

MURICA SERVERS WHUT

Leadrz likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Added to OP.
    Damn ranked grind, all I can say.
    I think I will just wait until TGT is released, I have no will to fight countless hordes of Control/Patron Warrior and Handlock.
    Or maybe I will join them.

5. Pedeguerra

It isn't.

6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I think I may try for a Druid Beast BG once the Expac hits. I like the fact that nearly every card gives you multiple options how to play it, or remains massively efficient for the cost.

7. Pedeguerra

Yeah, beast Druid will probably be a thing this expac, so will token Shaman and beast Hunter.
    Other than this I don't see huge swings on the bgs being played.... I just wished they nerfed the Bane Shift out of patron and Dr. Balanced already.

Also some nice Dragons being released, Dragon Paladin might be able to reach the upper tiers now.

Anima26 likes this.
  8. Molosse

And Dragon Priest, best name aside, will possibly be a thing. Though I have to say with the sheer amount of hero-power synergy being thrown about we may start seeing a push back towards control BG's who's win condition rely's on a slow burn efficiency.

9. Pedeguerra

True, true.
    People have been saying that the cards being released will slow down the meta a lot.
    Only time will time, hard to judge from a spectrum.

10. Pedeguerra

Wow this sums it up rather nicely.
    It's the expansion TL;DR with pictures. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Anima26 and SaintKiwi like this.
  11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

awww yeah this week's brawl is inspire mage vs joust hunter precons

12. Pedeguerra

Yeah, should be cool.
    Also let's you play with Mediv and Alleria, its almost as if Blizzard wanted people to dump $ in this game.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I think they already convinced the people who are willing to play 10$ dress-up.

Can't see myself wanting those skins after trying them out. I mean, I stopped dusting my gold cards (that collection is filling up) but that doesn't mean I'll start playing them. Roleplayers...

In devastating news, I caved in and crafted 2x Ancients of draw 2 because I couldn't get that Firking 2nd win for my 2 druid quests.

I suck at druid (or anything without an early curve really)

14. Molosse

Frost Rager and Booty Bay +

It begins.

15. Pedeguerra

Well, they convinced me already a while ago, although I feel I could live without them. Meh. Only one I really want is Paladin, but this is because I have a feeling they will make an Arthas reskin popping skellies/acolytes as hero power.
    Congrats on not giving in the urge to dust the golden cards, I never did it and I dont feel bad about it.
    Ancients of Win are awesome, good job crafting those. I see myself playing a beast druid next season, I also suck at druid but given the amount of beating I receive from Ramp on the higher rankings, might be worth a shot.
    I'm still pissed at the ranked grind, though.

Yeah, expected at one point or another.
    I could care less if they powercreep shoeboxed runes. When they start powercreeping things like Dr. Balanced, then we have a problem.

16. Pedeguerra

Also, wtf.
    There are like 5 cards you can Joust with in this new Brawl. I was not aware. W. T. F.

17. SaintKiwi

Goddam those are all the cards? I am going to save up me gold

Leadrz likes this.
  18. Pedeguerra

No, not at all. It's missing the legendaries, aka, its missing the fun part.

19. Molosse

If you look for Trumps and Kripparians video's on youtube you'll find a pretty comprehensive run down of every card released this expac.
    As an aside how do people feel about releasing ALL the information on the cards before the expansion, I mean it's damn nice for me to be able to even say "Hey Beast Druids are getting a decent bit of support, maybe I should start pushing towards the Gold needed to grab the cards I want to build the BG".

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Speaking of those, Varian and Rhonin are probably the only ones that should see consistent play.

Justicar and Saraad decks will be explored but never pan out. Aviana and Mistcaller are overrated af. Chillmaw as some potential but dragons decks be dragons decks. The 3 drop twins will probably see some play in Priest (and maybe Pally) but I'm not seeing it. Dreadscale/Acidmaw will probably be nothing more than Ram Wrangler highlight videos, speaking of which, the same applies to Paletress. The rest seem like trash.

Them commons tho

Pedeguerra likes this.