The new slags aren't coded as slags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaintKiwi, Aug 21, 2015.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

they take damage from ooze tap. I will test commander and baby slag in a bit

mw24 likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Because them are Fesh

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

They are fesh anyway. Lets be realistic. They look like they were pulled out of HR Giger.

edit: HR Giger designed the costumes and art for alien and also for predator. He is a great artist and his work has influenced many things that cross my path. MTG's New Phyrexia expansion for example

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

They are Fesh, if some of the Greens think they are Slags, well, they need to know more about the game.

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

They have the name slag and the race slag.
    They might resemble fesh(es?) but the appearance of slags has always been kind of varied.

That said PLEASE do not merge feshes into slags, they are already a very very wonky theme that can't afford to have another cog added.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

mountain slag and caustic slag look like fesh, wtf? lol.

7. Rokkushun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

If I showed someone the above image, and said " which 3 of the above creatures belong to the same race?"

Do you think they would chose correctly?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Come on those aint Slags. Slags are big ugly ass abominations with lots of eyes and tentacles and Bane Shift. Not Fesh.

Ifem21 likes this.
  9. Rokkushun

That's what I'm saying, I was posting because of his post, read the post I quoted.

10. Anima26

I was just making a general response to the image you posted, maybe i should have just quoted the sprites.

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I support the idea of making them Feshes.
    The Caustic Slag would be a greatly appreciated ranged unit for Fesh and Mountain Slag is a great tank that can hold the fort while Goliath Fesh retreats.

newsbuff likes this.
  12. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

That thing needs a nerf,swallow whole is ********.

13. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

But it was already nerfed by losing Colossal.
    It gets taken down semi-easily now.

14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

It gets away unless you can one round it.Losing a champion is a big tempo hit.Swallow whole is like a champion version of spell drown.

15. Ifem21

If Goliath swallow your champ, and then you one round him, the champ come back, so, no problem at all, just focus one when you see it

16. Anima26

Swallow Whole feels like its OP but its not really, just Firk up the Fesh on your turn and get your dude back. The problem i have with G Fesh is Tunnel: Earth Rank 3. On some maps its ridic.

soulmilk and Ifem21 like this.
  17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I couldn't find a spot in my Slag BG for the new slags as their roles were already filled better by existing slags, so I, too, support making them Fesh.

soulmilk likes this.
  18. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I'm genuinely curious as to how one would link champions like that.

soulmilk likes this.
  19. Ifem21

Like I said, the new "Slags" are not even close to slags. Don't know what they are thinking when making them: "oh, nice, an new Fesh. But hey, Fesh isn't a theme... let's change it to Slags and keep the Fesh appearence. No one will ever notice"

20. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

Slag AND Fesh would be fine, they still have the consistency of slags