FW/? Relics

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Aug 29, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

ok so I wanna make a relic based deck for wonky funnsies but I would like some help. I want to use FW because of masons spire, xulos statue, stitched suppressor, and tomb sentinal. What other things, including other factions, would you suggest? I thought about sl due to tainted statue. I though of IS because of all their relic abilities. What do you guys think? Any combos come to mind?

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Ive been looking at this too; with two masons spires and two supressors, you could give 40 hp to your relics, which is insane. Its important to note that if youre using xulos statue you need to be FF FW, because xulos is a hero.
    I was thinking an ud split would work. Ruby crystal, ethereal pool, and things like fire ruby.

3. fattyy2k

Oh snap... Forgot about the hero status.... Hmmmm

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

if anyone makes this BG without the elsari tomb raider you've made a mistake.

fattyy2k likes this.
  5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Have tried an UD one with sticthed?

6. fattyy2k

I thought about it. There are quite a few options honestly. Just gotta make a decision

7. fattyy2k

image.jpg
    This is what I am experimenting with. Any ideas?

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

here's mine
    Capture.PNG

9. fattyy2k

I like that one. I might have to try it out. I thought about throwing a lot of Nora gems in

10. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

raining 50HP healing Meat Pie in SP/FW sounds fun

Leadrz, Netherzen and fattyy2k like this.
  11. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

UD will give you the new Stitched with the same ability as the Mason relic AND also a goblin with Reclaim Relic.
    KF offers Occlusion, a spell that could help you counter spell based relic destruction (and a relic heavy bg is nicely set up to not need spell presence).

12. fattyy2k

How does this look?
    image.jpg

13. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I've been running a FW/UD split of this since the suppressor came out. tomb sentinel, firemaw, stitched first, 2x suppressors, 2x ruby catalysts, 2x risen grenadier, 2x masochism. that should get you started. there are plenty of massochism options because if they die their relic is boosted. plust massochism on firemaw takes all the damage when he is killed. also if they don't kill off the massochism champ you can run your champs in for a hard core maddening echoes without damage to your champs. the spot ruby catalyst damage is really nice. there is just way more synergy with UD in my opinion.

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

the new midterm dragon will be good in FW/SL relic splits