Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Infected Corpse is still bugged from the coalitions patch.

3. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Peridot sphere should activate 2 times per turn, activated it 2 times on enemy colossal boa. Moved an aura 3 sonic(snogvie) to it and a korgi knight with 7 hp.
    peridot did not activate on aura damage korgi lived... gg wp pls fix

4. ormen

draconic pulsar not effecting the UD wargaurd combat awareness champ even though it reads "target champion takes 14 damage"

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Aurora Sunmage doesn't have spell presence.

6. ormen

that voil king rune with the lighting damage at the beggining of its turn hits globaly not within 8 spaces, i still won so its ok but annoying, it killed my flame dragonleech from 15+ spaces away

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I can confirm that he hit my thunderhoof at 9 spaces.

8. Khan Khomred

Khan Khomred The King of Potatoes

Consecrate the Earth does not show in game art, rather a broken link +terrain.
    The last mission of the Skeezick Rebellion is currently unfinishable. Some players report the alst Hunter not spawning, others report that the third one does not change the quest status. Tryed twice and in both games the last Hunter didn't appear making the mission unwinable.

9. chisanahikari

chisanahikari New Member

When I buy skeezick irregular from marketplace most of them don't show upgrade abilities though they are lvl 3.

I am already try to change ability it had and some runes like skeezick bolter didn't show any change.

10. ormen

touch of vindrax not giving my dreadnaught aggressive

11. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Stiched Suppressor's spire ability works at range 8 when text says range is 5.

12. Phariah

Phariah Member

SP's Static Bracelet's Static Aura has not been proccing

13. ormen

^

14. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Elven Druid's Bear Form has a ranged attack for some reason. I get uncomfortable seeing bears shoot magic at people.

15. ormen

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This one is a known issue that is pending being fixed.

17. NwRider

NwRider New Member

Heroic Achievement 'Nova Corps', ( deploy 2 or more champions with a nova ability) BUG

is not accepting KF Elven mage's magic nova ability as a successful deploy when 2x Eleven Mage champs are deployed during a game session. 'Nova Corps"' achievement counter is still reading 0/20 after 4 games of 2x successful deploys.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nova Corp should be fixed. The problem wasn't the abilities, but the # required was actually 4 instead of 2.

19. WorldChampAH

WorldChampAH New Member

I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this problem, but the game isn't letting me change my avatar (And yes I bought it already). It brings up a error message reading "Fail"...??

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can you provide more details?

Which Avatars? Does it work when you create a new deck? Are you using in-game or web rune manager?

Anything else you can think of might also help.